AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: new arnmour working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i dont find its working like it should. anyone else?
If the helmet is supposed to be giving me +1 then it isnt
Maybe you Wranglers just don't know how to use the hardware
(2010.Jan.11 01:38 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you Wranglers just don't know how to use the hardware

That's what she said....
im looking at +8 Dex since yesterday morning and not seeing as much change as +8 should see.
Also I was always lead to believe that where you could use any helmet with any armour, wearing the matching helmet to your armour meant it worked alot better than one that did not match. Now the 2M Power Armor has been out for ages with no match in helmet, I have been using the Tactical Helmet - TiB2 with it as I already owned it and it was the top helmet over that time.

Now the new helmets are out that are meant to be a match to the 2M armour "Very effective with most armors. Made specifically for the 2M Armors." I have got the one that gives +1 res. So now I not only have a better helmet, I have the match to my armour +1 extra res, and I can see no difference. Maybe I need to test it more, but as it stands when I upgraded armour before I was able to see the difference in my investment very clearly, with this im kind of thinking $450,000 better of staying in my bank.
to be clear....i went from the TiB to the newest armour. The +8 DEX alone should show a clear difference.

additonally, the armour itself (even without the added DEX), should be significantly better than the TiB. it's two armours up from it.
Conrad, 8 Dex won't make a big different if you total dex is 80 or less. Most player who are stronger than you should've 85 to 105 accuracy.
(2010.Jan.11 02:43 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Conrad, 8 Dex won't make a big different if you total dex is 80 or less. Most player who are stronger than you should've 85 to 105 accuracy.

im talking about losing to players with 85-105 acc.

Im talking about losing to players with less DEX than me (exactly 8 less than me once you count the +7 for the armour) AND they have the TiB. so, my armour is two levels better...plus all the benefits (+7).

my ACC compared to them is +/- 1.

think i should see a big difference now?

...and my Strength and RES is considerably higher than theirs too. oh...my D skills are leveled higher.
I don't see a big different (If any) from Tib2 to L series armor. I don't expect much going up from the L series to the T series with the exception that I get a free modifier upgrade. That's 2-3 weeks of training for free. Make it all worth it.

For low level, 1-2% edge in randomness would be the different of 3-5 in stats. For the higher level, 1-2% edge in randomness is more likely to be 10-15 in stats.

I know it sucks. but, I have a feeling that randomness will most likely even up the playing field for the top players sooner than we expect.
(2010.Jan.11 12:56 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont find its working like it should. anyone else?

How many times have you tried it out? I was under the understanding that they worked like borgs, and didn't necessarily activate every time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's