AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Word from Dingus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Chymere

RJ, you saw mockery, I was expressing frustration. Snorkelbill worked really hard with no incentive but love of the game and community.

Zen has stated she's renting an office and coding full time. She's received thousands of dollars from the community since. Yet we have had very little new content/updates. I don't donate to have someone else's whine answered, I donate to fund game updates, bandwidth and new content.

It's not about the time spent coding or the beer, shot or drink. It's about failed expectations. I was expecting more from the office/coding full time and I hope she's working on something big - whiners be damned.
So back on topic...

Yeah Dingus left. What's the over/under on when he'll be back?
Dingus January 12 at 11:48pm
"Of course you can quote me! Think I am done for good."
Why's it matter? He quit cause he's bored.

rado360

I leave for a couple months, then i come back hoping the game got better...

Game still sucks so ill see you guys in a couple months.

enndees18

actually genna miss dingus his comment in the forums made me laugh every time lol.
(2010.Jan.12 05:35 PM)rado360 Wrote: [ -> ]I leave for a couple months, then i come back hoping the game got better...

Game still sucks so ill see you guys in a couple months.

that perfect makes sense.

(2010.Jan.12 05:38 PM)enndees18 Wrote: [ -> ]actually genna miss dingus his comment in the forums made me laugh every time lol.

couldn't have said it better myself.

JohnRambo

RetiredClosedCasket

Eek
Suckas
So long Ding Ding

Hope you finally get to meet Kenny
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's