AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Word from Dingus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Bye Dingus, You'll be missed sis. I'll let you know when I can buy you a beer so you can come back. Also I completely agree with eff, its what the community wants and its a simple addition.
(2010.Jan.11 06:58 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.11 06:57 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]As a coding hobby, snorkel worked more on his AL wiki than Zen did on AL in the past year.

HOLY frag BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Are you people F'n retarded? Zen put more time into answering whinney little email then anyone put into a friggin wiki!

I ranted about what is wrong, and that 2 people should be able to be a team and make many more improvements then they did... That is THEIR JOB..

But to put such an isult as this is wrong... I bet customer relations (minus complaints) takes WAY more time then people think.

Something needs to change, but lets not be completly silly!
(2010.Jan.11 08:45 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Bye Dingus, You'll be missed sis. I'll let you know when I can buy you a beer so you can come back. Also I completely agree with eff, its what the community wants and its a simple addition.

No offense but mailing people and asking them to vote for my poll is not necessarily "what the people want"
She asked for you to vote, but didnt care which way you voted. So if the idea didnt appeal to you, then you voted no. If you liked it, then you voted yes.
(2010.Jan.11 08:57 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]She asked for you to vote, but didnt care which way you voted. So if the idea didnt appeal to you, then you voted no. If you liked it, then you voted yes.

wrong

and to top it off, she doesn't even drink
I want a drink because I'm a lush not to say it was my idea
(2010.Jan.11 08:59 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.11 08:57 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]She asked for you to vote, but didnt care which way you voted. So if the idea didnt appeal to you, then you voted no. If you liked it, then you voted yes.

wrong

and to top it off, she doesn't even drink
I want a drink because I'm a lush not to say it was my idea

The mail I got didnt ask me to vote one way or the either.
She told me to vote for yes, but that doesn't mean she didn't lead you on to what answer she was wanting. If she mailed you to vote in the topic, most people want to help out their friend. Saying no isn't helping her, so...Yeah. Point.
(2010.Jan.11 08:53 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.11 06:57 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]As a coding hobby, snorkel worked more on his AL wiki than Zen did on AL in the past year.

Are you people F'n retarded? Zen put more time into answering whinney little email then anyone put into a friggin wiki!

I ranted about what is wrong, and that 2 people should be able to be a team and make many more improvements then they did... That is THEIR JOB..

But to put such an isult as this is wrong... I bet customer relations (minus complaints) takes WAY more time then people think.

As you said somewhere earlier yourself,

sometimes a little push is all it takes.

Let's not overreact over forums say either.

Marlo

Does anyone really care?

The guy was a bit of a skeeve...
(2010.Jan.11 09:29 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone really care?

The guy was a bit of a skeeve...

Wow, coming from you that is a real insult....... like the kettle calling god a hypocrite...
(2010.Jan.11 09:08 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.11 08:53 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]

As you said somewhere earlier yourself,

sometimes a little push is all it takes.

Let's not overreact over forums say either.

and on to someone who is not a complete moron... yes I said they need a push, but time spent is time spent...

making a mockery like this person did was just silly... noting someones short comings is one thing...

but acting like they do so little like making a wiki is another...

not to say that wasn't a lot of well spent spare time wasn't worth it.... this is someone not paid to make a nice wiki... Kudos!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's