AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SV Prima donna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

cheetah

(2010.Jan.02 09:16 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious if it makes up for its inadequacies through the game by extending its artificial strength.......I surmise it doesn't move much.......

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prima%20donna

[Image: base_media.jpg]

Main Entry: pri·ma don·na
Pronunciation: \ˌpri-mə-ˈdä-nə, ˌprē-\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural prima donnas
Etymology: Italian, literally, first lady
Date: 1782

1 : a principal female singer in an opera or concert organization
2 : a vain or undisciplined person who finds it difficult to work under direction or as part of a team

I think I work QUITE well with my team (gang), as I rarely jeopardize them as you do yours. And if I do, I can at least step in and do something about it, unlike some people, ahem.

I have already had mails asking if we can start with your gang again, and from lower levels who pay far more the price than I do for wars like that.
My answer was it was up to them, as they are the ones who end up spending more.

Nice try, you can call me what you want, but the one thing I am is a team player!

JohnRambo

Good grief, what a boring read. Same old crap, just different id's.

Heard it all before, seen it all before. Just beat it out in game and have consideration for others, 15 mins wasted on this drivel.
And your heartfelt opinion on the matter and its writers really made your time worthwhile to us. Thanks. [/sarcasm]

Chymere

(2010.Jan.04 06:23 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]And your heartfelt opinion on the matter and its writers really made your time worthwhile to us. Thanks. [/sarcasm]

Your snark is always worthwhile, though.
(2010.Jan.04 08:30 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.04 06:23 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]And your heartfelt opinion on the matter and its writers really made your time worthwhile to us. Thanks. [/sarcasm]

I find that I get a semi from reading some of tommi jokes, the rest are total boner kills though.

Chymere

(2010.Jan.04 08:33 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.04 08:30 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]

I find that I get a semi from reading some of tommi jokes, the rest are total boner kills though.

Heh. He needs another decade of the tubes, then he can be a legend. He clearly shows potential for stardom!
(2010.Jan.04 05:58 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.03 10:50 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.03 10:21 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Wraith does use more periods then any other person I've seen on the forums.

That's bc he has more periods than any other person on this forum!

are you sure about that?
Did InPace make a funny?

Chymere

(2010.Jan.02 09:16 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious if it makes up for its inadequacies through the game by extending its artificial strength.......I surmise it doesn't move much.......

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prima%20donna

[Image: base_media.jpg]

It seems the OP is no longer a mod. Seems double grats are in order, Cheetah. 60+
baroness time?

Chymere

(2010.Jan.04 09:07 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]baroness time?

[Image: the-cheetah.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's