AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who blows up your gang mail?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I dont even think dingus would hit that.

edit: yes he would.
(2009.Dec.23 07:19 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 04:35 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]InPace or UncleDave. Though they are the new guys so we'll let them off this time.

Hey, that ain't fair. If I average 1 post per day I would be surprised. That's not a blow up. My posts are always worthless and weak, but "blow up"? Dang, if Behemoth isn't enough diggin' on me. lol

No your not bad, not blowing it up. When ya first started I felt like it was, InPace too. It's been pretty normal now that you two know the gang better.

SisterLynx

(2009.Dec.23 04:46 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 04:35 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Me but not EVERYDAY!!!! Ever played 100 gang mails?

no, how do you play

Well G2 it's like this. Every once in awhile I just feel like it's my day for some dang attention. Feel like talking to folks. Anyone that knows me, knows I'll talk your ear off, worse than a little old lady on a cross country bus ride. I get at least half or more of the gang to send me (whatever I think of at the time) five words. Until then it's usually jokes, whatevers on my mind at the time, Nothing important. Those don't count. Last time took almost 38 gang mails.

Thanks BC fix'd.

OH and I've only done this 3 times in my AL career.
Please close your parentheses.
No one in our gang. We sometimes go on mailing sprees, but it's no one culprit.

SisterLynx

(2009.Dec.23 06:15 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 06:10 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 04:35 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Me but not EVERYDAY!!!! Ever played 100 gang mails?

We had to take away Sister's gang mail privilage.

We had to make her leave X-Pats.

For the record. My gang mail habits where acknoledged before I applied. I got booted for leaving, when I shouldn't have. Damn it felt good to leave and stomp his little head. I got but hurt and did something about it. Also, if you knew me at all, I don't hosp lightly. Furthermore I didn't get booted, you wouldn't let me back in HA!
(2009.Dec.23 08:22 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 06:15 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 06:10 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]

We had to take away Sister's gang mail privilage.

We had to make her leave X-Pats.

For the record. My gang mail habits where acknoledged before I applied. I got booted for leaving, when I shouldn't have. Damn it felt good to leave and stomp his little head. I got but hurt and did something about it. Also, if you knew me at all, I don't hosp lightly. Furthermore I didn't get booted, you wouldn't let me back in HA!

yea, Phisheva was a real butthole over the whole thing

BigUncleC

I don't know about blowing it up,but appearntly I didn't know how f***ed up gang mail could be until I joined the Space Wranglers.All I can say about Brug,Space and Con is DAMN!!! I joined just in time to catch the gest of some messed up stuff that I'm pretty sure I'll get kicked if I say anymore.lol
Geez I make 72 drunken posts and people wont let it go. Ninja

BigUncleC

I could say something about how it's not your drunk post that's messed up it's the ones where you're horny that are,but never mind.I just got to donate for the first time ever and I don't won't to jeoperdize my little training and criming spree I'm on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's