AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who blows up your gang mail?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009.Dec.23 06:10 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 04:35 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Me but not EVERYDAY!!!! Ever played 100 gang mails?

We had to take away Sister's gang mail privilage.

We had to make her leave X-Pats.
(2009.Dec.23 06:15 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 04:35 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Me but not EVERYDAY!!!! Ever played 100 gang mails?

We had to make her leave D-Bags.
(2009.Dec.23 06:15 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]

We had to make her leave X-Pats.

i told her ahead of time we dont put up with that crap. she opted out.
(2009.Dec.23 04:35 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]InPace or UncleDave. Though they are the new guys so we'll let them off this time.

Hey, that ain't fair. If I average 1 post per day I would be surprised. That's not a blow up. My posts are always worthless and weak, but "blow up"? Dang, if Behemoth isn't enough diggin' on me. lol
(2009.Dec.23 07:19 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 04:35 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]InPace or UncleDave. Though they are the new guys so we'll let them off this time.

Hey, that ain't fair. If I average 1 post per day I would be surprised. That's not a blow up. My posts are always worthless and weak, but "blow up"? Dang, if Behemoth isn't enough diggin' on me. lol

UD and Pace havent been bad at all. especially lately.

Josh, you just werent around when cowgirl was here.
(2009.Dec.23 07:24 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 07:19 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]

UD and Pace havent been bad at all. especially lately.

Josh, you just werent around when cowgirl was here.

did she gang mail yee haw?
cowgirl was spam central.
That B cowgirl would blow it up. Spamming with her weak ass pryamid scheme thing she had going on, that carried over to mails and IMs and emails. They she would try and send virus's and shit threw any link she could. Never open a mail or click a link from her, EVER. She did all this when she wasnt trying to get people to IM with her for cyber sex......
(2009.Dec.23 07:28 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]That B cowgirl would blow it up. Spamming with her weak arse pryamid scheme thing she had going on, that carried over to mails and IMs and emails. They she would try and send virus's and drek threw any link she could. Never open a mail or click a link from her, EVER. She did all this when she wasnt trying to get people to IM with her for cyber sex......

sounds like Dingus' kind of gal!
(2009.Dec.23 07:29 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 07:28 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]That B cowgirl would blow it up. Spamming with her weak arse pryamid scheme thing she had going on, that carried over to mails and IMs and emails. They she would try and send virus's and drek threw any link she could. Never open a mail or click a link from her, EVER. She did all this when she wasnt trying to get people to IM with her for cyber sex......

sounds like Dingus' kind of gal!

hahahaha I thought the same thing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's