AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Since when does
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm a bit pissed that I missed a pyramid opportunity.
(2009.Dec.23 03:11 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]cut the drek man. I know of at least one person who's been banned from the forums already. at least have the decency of not taking the rest of the community for suckers just because we don't have access to the same info as you do.

edit: forgot about the filter

Just ask Zenith. There has only been people in moderation queue, at least by my hand. If people choose not to post while in moderation queue, that's their choice. Just be polite and I will answer most questions you ask, and if you don't believe me, then just go to Zenith or Err Smile
(2009.Dec.23 03:51 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 03:11 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]cut the drek man. I know of at least one person who's been banned from the forums already. at least have the decency of not taking the rest of the community for suckers just because we don't have access to the same info as you do.

Just ask Zenith. There has only been people in moderation queue, at least by my hand. If people choose not to post while in moderation queue, that's their choice. Just be polite and I will answer most questions you ask, and if you don't believe me, then just go to Zenith or Err Smile

if this is true, my comments would posted, since a mailed a mod about it and apprently i didnt post anything even tho i have...
(2009.Dec.23 03:11 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]cut the cr@p man. I know of at least one person who's been banned from the forums already. at least have the decency of not taking the rest of the community for suckers just because we don't have access to the same info as you do.

1. if i use the word "crap" i use the word "crap". if i wanted to use the word "drek" i'd have used it
2. I know of a person who can not post in the forums because he was banned. not sure what moderation queue but if i understand right ppl can still post when there. the person i am talking about can not post so that's a full suspension of his forum rights

[edit] you are trying to use a word that gets filtered, and you are masking it to get around it.
(2009.Dec.23 04:28 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 03:11 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]cut the crap man. I know of at least one person who's been banned from the forums already. at least have the decency of not taking the rest of the community for suckers just because we don't have access to the same info as you do.

1. if i use the word "crap" i use the word "crap". if i wanted to use the word "drek" i'd have used it
2. I know of a person who can not post in the forums because he was banned. not sure what moderation queue but if i understand right ppl can still post when there. the person i am talking about can not post so that's a full suspension of his forum rights

Now this is just a big "I heard" argument opposing another. Take it to Zen and prove Dru wrong if you really know of someone cause it isn't getting anywhere on the forums.
(2009.Dec.23 04:33 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Now this is just a big "I heard" argument opposing another. Take it to Zen and prove Dru wrong if you really know of someone cause it isn't getting anywhere on the forums.
i don't need to take it to zen. dru know full well who i'm talking about and he's just playing dumb. I am not sure as to how the person in cause got in the situation he's in and if it was unfair he can take it to Zen himself. All i'm saying is dru's full of crap
mods suck, but i can post again, hey mods when you go back on vacation again let me know....the forums were much more entertaining when you guys werent going stupid crazy over dumb shit...

i just got a warning, which led to me not being able to post, for one post in what turned out to be a pyramid.... how about you actually warn the people who continue a pyramid beyond reason... i merely pointed out a fact about pyramids...

i couldnt start a forum fight even if i wanted to because you geniuses would just mod it back to the stone age...

mods have ruined the forums. Fact!
(2009.Dec.23 04:41 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]mods suck, but i can post again, hey mods when you go back on vacation again let me know....the forums were much more entertaining when you guys werent going stupid crazy over dumb drek...

i just got a warning, which led to me not being able to post, for one post in what turned out to be a pyramid.... how about you actually warn the people who continue a pyramid beyond reason... i merely pointed out a fact about pyramids...

i couldnt start a forum fight even if i wanted to because you geniuses would just mod it back to the stone age...

you got warned from that last pyramid? weird...
(2009.Dec.23 04:54 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.23 04:41 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]mods suck, but i can post again, hey mods when you go back on vacation again let me know....the forums were much more entertaining when you guys werent going stupid crazy over dumb drek...

lol yeah, and i had a single post....just telling everyone smilies ruin multi headed pyramids...
(2009.Dec.23 04:54 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]

did you not get any warnings for that last one?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's