AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Since when does
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
how come most warnings last for only a few hours but my last one is valid for weeks??

Weebay

I can't answer for everyone, but I will say it's because most of the time when a warning is issued, potentially the mod forgot to adjust the time limit on the warning. If unadjusted I think the warning only lasts an hour.
(2009.Dec.23 01:42 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]I can't answer for everyone, but I will say it's because most of the time when a warning is issued, potentially the mod forgot to adjust the time limit on the warning. If unadjusted I think the warning only lasts an hour.

so in other words....druchii is just being a snatch having blumpkin giver?
Pyramids (+2 points) Today, 12:37 PM 2009.Dec.30, 12:37 PM Weebay

Looks like weebay's weak mind has been influenced by the druchi
weak brain, narrow mind

Weebay

I think Ush and myself have always been the two who just really can't stand pyramids.
(2009.Dec.23 02:53 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]I think Ush and myself have always been the two who just really can't stand pyramids.

The Pyramid will soon be filled by Bass Pro Shops
(2009.Dec.23 02:53 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]I think Ush and myself have always been the two who just really can't stand pyramids.

but the dong bag brigade makes things easier to follow?

Who is this Ush fella? He sounds like a short, hairy, quitter!
(2009.Dec.23 10:11 AM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]I just check moderator panel and no one has been banned the last few weeks, or is banned at this point of time.

Some might be in moderator queue, but they can still manage to post in the forum.

cut the crap man. I know of at least one person who's been banned from the forums already. at least have the decency of not taking the rest of the community for suckers just because we don't have access to the same info as you do.

edit: forgot about the filter
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's