Info and opinions on SV and AL gangs
2009.Dec.15, 07:44 PM
RE: Facts on SV and AL gangs
(2009.Dec.13 09:36 PM)Punisher Wrote:  with svs...me and thor came to and agreement after the collapse of marvel, and the gang was sold to me...scott, andy, hyde and me with some others expanded this shell way way beyond its origin...at the most it had was 9...id need help on that one though....history though..this shell was awesome...i think it was the knights with bish running the show
It was Marvel Academy and it had 8 members slot. The marvel knights (the true original marvel gang) I believe were taken by Loki and became pestilence eventually.

back to my hole i go!!
2009.Dec.15, 07:48 PM
RE: Facts on SV and AL gangs
(2009.Dec.15 07:44 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.13 09:36 PM)Punisher Wrote:  with svs...me and thor came to and agreement after the collapse of marvel, and the gang was sold to me...scott, andy, hyde and me with some others expanded this shell way way beyond its origin...at the most it had was 9...id need help on that one though....history though..this shell was awesome...i think it was the knights with bish running the show
It was Marvel Academy and it had 8 members slot. The marvel knights (the true original marvel gang) I believe were taken by Loki and became pestilence eventually.

back to my hole i go!!

they can never stay away

come back Thor, AL needs you

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.15, 08:33 PM
RE: Info and opinions on SV and AL gangs
(2009.Dec.14 08:47 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Misfit used to be Warhammer's Shadow gang.

What's the name again? Shadow Warrior?

Warhammer bought his gang from SV...

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Dec.15, 08:46 PM
I think it was Villains Evil Twins just before WarHammer bought it.
2009.Dec.15, 11:12 PM
(2009.Dec.15 08:33 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.14 08:47 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Misfit used to be Warhammer's Shadow gang.

What's the name again? Shadow Warrior?

Warhammer bought his gang from SV...
Villains Minions

Warhammer bought it from SV.

SV had bought it from Shadowdoc. It was the Cosa Nostra (Bigrod's original) hideout. Shadowdoc had parted with Bigrod at some point, and they had splitted an amount.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.