50/50 at 50
2009.Dec.10, 10:04 AM
RE: 50/50 at 50
(2009.Dec.10 09:56 AM)thrillhouse Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 09:43 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  Spacebird I salue you, at least one player who remembers we are training up our toons to fight each other in pvp, not have our names higher on a pointless table.

Who can PVP Pun? Even with a Zerk? 3 players probably, Cheetah, Ush, who is not really active anymore, and TheGeneral. Oh, and we could hire Howl as a Hitman but....oh. I guess this is what SV finds to be sporting?

We could never pvp Chris, Sarge, Pullo, etc etc never stopped us having a go. Guess the pillow fight wars have bred a new type of player.
2009.Dec.10, 10:07 AM
I think the AL police have bred a new type of player.
2009.Dec.10, 10:10 AM
(2009.Dec.10 09:43 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 09:04 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Kinda wrong, X,vall diss even to an extent sw took a vote and we voted not to retaliate to any degree. Its not that we couldn't, we could have whooped all those tin pot vill suckup gangs and given sv's a right old pasting, we just decided it was going to be a fail for the vills.

Kinda don't tell us what to do. We will bring it when we are good and ready not when someone clicks their fingers.

Lmao is that what you were told to post, we never fought back because we would have just won, lol I could have sworn 99% of the posts were you had no hope in beating us so why even try bla bla cry cry.

Grow a back bone and plz try and remember what this game used to be. Or is that were we went wrong, when we were the baby gang and the big gangs came calling we knew we could never win but made sure they at least went home with a bloody nose instead of rolling over and playing possum.

Funny how someone can care so little but post so much about the same thing day in day out or is that what you do in retirement?

Lets see where to start

"Lmao is that what you were told to post, we never fought back because we would have just won"

How would you know, no-one talks to the vills whatsoever. How do you know what has been discussed in private? Are you trying to say you have hacked the game and can read private mails? Or are you saying your Zen's multi, cause from here you have absolutely no fucking idea what has been talked about.

"lol I could have sworn 99% of the posts were you had no hope in beating us so why even try bla bla cry cry."

Never have I once complained or mentioned anything of the sort. All my posts have been stirring the pot, not whimpering. I could care less about a war, it won't be the first or last time I slap your arse's in game, just not happening when you say so.

"Grow a back bone and plz try and remember what this game used to be. Or is that were we went wrong, when we were the baby gang and the big gangs came calling we knew we could never win but made sure they at least went home with a bloody nose instead of rolling over and playing possum.

Funny how someone can care so little but post so much about the same thing day in day out or is that what you do in retirement?"

I seem to remember a war around this time last year when I went and pissed over 3/4 of your gang for over a week. I seem to remember having 100+ daily hosp's on your members. I seem to remember the whining little mails from you lot asking me to leave you alone. I seem to remember much more than you lackey whore.
yup whiners like you phisheva. Put down le fromage and hosp one of us. It'll feel good

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
(2009.Dec.10 09:43 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  Spacebird I salue you, at least one player who remembers we are training up our toons to fight each other in pvp, not have our names higher on a pointless table.

Who can PVP Pun? Even with a Zerk? 3 players probably, Cheetah, Ush, who is not really active anymore, and TheGeneral. Oh, and we could hire Howl as a Hitman but....oh. I guess this is what SV finds to be sporting?

I was refraining from posting (or even reading the forums since 97% of it is retard crap like dungis posts) but since it is you I will say you miss the point...

It was about having what some call fun... hosp wars.... I know you are not into those....

But until someone in SV says I need to see something I will depart the forums before Dungis or hambone ask to suck my monster...

hee hee
(2009.Dec.10 10:10 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 09:43 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 09:04 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Kinda wrong, X,vall diss even to an extent sw took a vote and we voted not to retaliate to any degree. Its not that we couldn't, we could have whooped all those tin pot vill suckup gangs and given sv's a right old pasting, we just decided it was going to be a fail for the vills.

Kinda don't tell us what to do. We will bring it when we are good and ready not when someone clicks their fingers.

Lmao is that what you were told to post, we never fought back because we would have just won, lol I could have sworn 99% of the posts were you had no hope in beating us so why even try bla bla cry cry.

Grow a back bone and plz try and remember what this game used to be. Or is that were we went wrong, when we were the baby gang and the big gangs came calling we knew we could never win but made sure they at least went home with a bloody nose instead of rolling over and playing possum.

Funny how someone can care so little but post so much about the same thing day in day out or is that what you do in retirement?

Lets see where to start

"Lmao is that what you were told to post, we never fought back because we would have just won"

How would you know, no-one talks to the vills whatsoever. How do you know what has been discussed in private? Are you trying to say you have hacked the game and can read private mails? Or are you saying your Zen's multi, cause from here you have absolutely no farging idea what has been talked about.

"lol I could have sworn 99% of the posts were you had no hope in beating us so why even try bla bla cry cry."

Never have I once complained or mentioned anything of the sort. All my posts have been stirring the pot, not whimpering. I could care less about a war, it won't be the first or last time I slap your arse's in game, just not happening when you say so.

"Grow a back bone and plz try and remember what this game used to be. Or is that were we went wrong, when we were the baby gang and the big gangs came calling we knew we could never win but made sure they at least went home with a bloody nose instead of rolling over and playing possum.

Funny how someone can care so little but post so much about the same thing day in day out or is that what you do in retirement?"

I seem to remember a war around this time last year when I went and miffed over 3/4 of your gang for over a week. I seem to remember having 100+ daily hosp's on your members. I seem to remember the whining little mails from you lot asking me to leave you alone. I seem to remember much more than you lackey dork.

see this is what I mean... People like you will not stop lying through your text based teeth... F*cking retarded.... grow up!

Dude even in a game... Lying is just half assed

damn it I posted again OUT
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.10 10:14 AM by randomjacker.
2009.Dec.10, 10:16 AM
I'm not lying.
2009.Dec.10, 10:17 AM
(2009.Dec.10 10:04 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  

We could never pvp Chris, Sarge, Pullo, etc etc never stopped us having a go. Guess the pillow fight wars have bred a new type of player.
Wow, I didn't know they were undefeated-Loki is always missing from this list of top players-he could take any of those players-and did. Wook came along and did too with time. When's the last time Pun has logged on to see a defeat? Months? It's ok to be an uber tough player, but there is a price that comes along with it, and if you announce an event like yesterday, people will react with-well, I'm sure some of you can read.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Dec.10, 10:18 AM
(2009.Dec.10 10:10 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  yup whiners like you phisheva. Put down le fromage and hosp one of us. It'll feel good

Thats all you've got? Im not even the least bit insulted.

You are keeping with the tradition of fail fest 09. Good job.
2009.Dec.10, 10:34 AM
SV instead of being the pompus bullies that you are, why do you breathe for a second and listen to what is being said.

We don't want to play with you anymore. Not saying everyone of you are bullies, you know who you are. Game has been lopsided for a long time now. Hell I broke down the candy contest. Not one SV refreshed and you guys ended up with 507 candies. Second highest gang VS (imagine that) with 350. So which means you have the most active, most donators, most most most most. F'ing Congrats.

Then to come up here and say this is how it's going to happen this year? Couldn't SV with it's brillant ideas (like changing your names). LIke we really care who's putting us in the hospitol. Just because they can. Couldn't have found a reason to brawl. Instead of telling us all how it is?
2009.Dec.10, 10:36 AM
(2009.Dec.10 10:10 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  yup whiners like you phisheva. Put down le fromage and hosp one of us. It'll feel good

and spend a week in the hospital without scoring a hit on the attacker? Tempting...

Another part of the problem is the suckers that join the game and run right to the biggest and best gang and players to suck on instead of building something on their own. Where's that Matt guy?

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!