Lost Job LV?
2009.Dec.09, 01:06 PM
RE: Lost Job LV?
the ONLY way to LOSE a career level is to be in the job and stop working.

you must be IN a job and NOT working a single career hour for 5 consecutive days, at which point you will lose ONE level and ALL current career points. otherwise, nothing will be lost

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Dec.09, 01:08 PM
(2009.Dec.09 01:06 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  the ONLY way to LOSE a career level is to be in the job and stop working.

you must be IN a job and NOT working a single career hour for 5 consecutive days, at which point you will lose ONE level and ALL current career points. otherwise, nothing will be lost

Thats like what. getting fired?? Im just happy to get back to things that have meaning in the game.
2009.Dec.09, 01:10 PM
(2009.Dec.09 01:08 PM)peteycrack Wrote:  Im just happy to get back to things that have meaning in the game.

way to sneak that in there
2009.Dec.09, 03:55 PM
(2009.Dec.09 08:52 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  I am still rank 3 in martial arts, so respectfully, I believe you are incorrect, and I haven't worked it in three weeks

Same with me, except it's more like 12 months...

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.