Did VS vote to spend weeks in hosp?
2009.Dec.09, 12:16 PM
Did VS vote to spend weeks in hosp?
Cause SV'S young gang are getting slammed!
Did Sv's ego overlook there young one's or did they vote to take a few for the good of the Vills?

Just askin Wink
2009.Dec.09, 12:34 PM
RE: Did VS vote to spend weeks in hosp?
Yea i dunno...I only hit em when people much higer lvl hit me, seems fair. Last night was good, i was mostly getting into fights with people around my power lvl which made it fun. Yes it actually was fun.
2009.Dec.09, 12:37 PM
They dont care Biff. They are only concerned with whining about no one liking them and their lame "hosp war", and calling ALers all whiners in return.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.09, 12:38 PM
They can't see the EPIC FAIL of all this nonsense.
2009.Dec.09, 12:40 PM
(2009.Dec.09 12:37 PM)Brugada Wrote:  They dont care Biff. They are only concerned with whining about no one liking them and their lame "hosp war", and calling ALers all whiners in return.

I dunno, they do have the pull being their gang is the majority of the players who donate , I think if we had all gangs against SV it could actually be fun for us, the people who dont wanna participate dont have to, and they could use w.e. measures to battle AL, not half gangs vs Diss and Wranglers... Im saying Misfits and Lycan legion and any other gang full of vaginas who are afraid of a hospitalize...if we team up could be fun...Not that im not having fun, im making enemies everydayWink
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.09 12:40 PM by Monk.
2009.Dec.09, 12:41 PM
(2009.Dec.09 12:38 PM)Dingus Wrote:  They can't see the EPIC FAIL of all this nonsense.

We see you clearly. Just sayin'...
2009.Dec.09, 12:42 PM
You so witty!

Fail!
2009.Dec.09, 12:44 PM
(2009.Dec.09 12:42 PM)Dingus Wrote:  You so witty!

QFT
2009.Dec.09, 12:45 PM
It's not always so, but I agree with the dingo! The war is a FAIL!
2009.Dec.09, 12:45 PM
I started smacking some, online babies around. Said stop hosp'ing me, and I leave your babies alone. AND got called a whinner? Didn't I say protect your children this year? Hospitolizations do not earn experience. Why wouldn't I save stims, nimbus and such, Kill three babies and wait for the f'ing vacation I was promised by SV?