glamazon
2009.Dec.08, 09:20 PM
RE: glamazon
(2009.Dec.08 08:50 PM)ditallica Wrote:  haha. very funny. ditallica is a mix between 2 great bands you tard. disturbed and metallica! metal owns!

You know, I saw the influence of Metallica, but I did not see Disturbed in there tbh. DIsturbed is very good, though I prefer alternative to any form of metal.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Dec.08, 09:29 PM
I listen to any type of metal except hardcore screamo. which is unfortunate cuz my band is a screamo band cuz its the only type of vocals i can do. high pitch screams and low grunts.
2009.Dec.08, 09:32 PM
(2009.Dec.08 09:29 PM)ditallica Wrote:  I listen to any type of metal except hardcore screamo. which is unfortunate cuz my band is a screamo band cuz its the only type of vocals i can do. high pitch screams and low grunts.

That's irony for you.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Dec.08, 09:39 PM
(2009.Dec.08 09:29 PM)ditallica Wrote:  I listen to any type of metal except hardcore screamo. which is unfortunate cuz my band is a screamo band cuz its the only type of vocals i can do. high pitch screams and low grunts.

so you've already been banded then?
2009.Dec.08, 09:50 PM
It depends. I would answer if i knew what banded meant