TWO QUESTIONS,Admins Come Her
2007.Mar.04, 10:36 PM
TWO QUESTIONS,Admins Come Her
CAN SOMEBODY RECCOMMEND ME FOR A GANG,I'M LOYAL AND ACTIVE?

And Can Ya'll Change The Backround Layout For This Site/It's Unattractive,Less Darkness More Light.
2007.Mar.04, 10:37 PM

I for one love the black on red scheme.
2007.Mar.04, 11:48 PM

If the color scheme of this site ever changes I will be very annoyed.
Evil
2007.Mar.05, 12:48 AM
Re: TWO QUESTIONS,Admins Come Her
Warlord Wrote:CAN SOMEBODY RECCOMMEND ME FOR A GANG,I'M LOYAL AND ACTIVE?

And Can Ya'll Change The Backround Layout For This Site/It's Unattractive,Less Darkness More Light.

I thought about using a bright blue background with red flashing text for the site, but Criminal Country beat me to it. The background isn't going to change.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Mar.05, 01:10 AM

and then Zenith said with her arms raised over her head "Let there be DARK!" 8)
2007.Mar.05, 02:01 AM

It just so happens that red and black are my two favourite colours... never change it... 8)

I think it looks grand as is. :wink:

Oh and Warlord, have a look through the gangs page, look for one with a space, check the respect level/if they're at war, see if you like the description and apply - at least, that's how I'd do it. Smile
2007.Mar.05, 07:38 AM

it also just so happens that when you have your laptop on the night stand, and you go to check your account at night that this lovely black and red doesnt throw off so much light that it wakes up your other half.

lol
2007.Mar.05, 09:45 AM

juno is a gemini? :O :O :O
2007.Mar.05, 11:24 AM

naw, juno is a pisces.....which means it's my birthday soon, so feel free to send lots of presents!!!! hehe
2007.Mar.05, 12:21 PM

We who play 24 hours a day like the darkness... Light hurts our weary tired eyes.. The balck is sooooothing... mmm... sleep. HEY! I'm UP!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.