candy is here
2009.Dec.02, 01:21 AM
candy is here
Well finally the Halloween Candies are here. The candies are quite powerful, and stack with each other. Don't eat too many at one time though, or you'll get a tummy ache! The page is only available when you are not in the hospital or jail, so think ahead.

hell yeah can get a tummy ache now or a tooth ache one
2009.Dec.02, 01:23 AM
RE: candy is here
trickz bar

Poof! Halloween treats are the best! Too bad they took so long to get here!
Your hit points have been refreshed.
Your ranged bonus has been raised by *** points!
2009.Dec.02, 01:24 AM
Poof! Halloween treats are the best! Too bad they took so long to get here!

Your action points have been refreshed.
Your hit points have been refreshed.
Your ranged bonus has been raised by 76 points!
Your resistance bonus has been raised by 55 points!

Yummy!
2009.Dec.02, 01:25 AM
The combat bonuses stack, so use them wisely. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Dec.02, 01:27 AM
Sounds like a setup for action.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.02, 01:39 AM
i get a ranged bonus...is it good for melee too

or is there a seperate bonus for melee..because if it is literal, a ranged bonus does me no good...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.02, 01:40 AM
So Zen, will I be able to keep those forever if i'd like? will there always be a halloween link?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.02, 01:40 AM
(2009.Dec.02 01:39 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  i get a ranged bonus...is it good for melee too

or is there a seperate bonus for melee..because if it is literal, a ranged bonus does me no good...

There is a separate ranged and a melee bonus.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Dec.02, 01:41 AM
(2009.Dec.02 01:40 AM)Gornikel Wrote:  So Zen, will I be able to keep those forever if i'd like? will there always be a halloween link?

That annoying link will be there until all of them are gone from your candy bag.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Dec.02, 01:44 AM
(2009.Dec.02 01:40 AM)zenith Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.02 01:39 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  i get a ranged bonus...is it good for melee too

There is a separate ranged and a melee bonus.

k, wish i would get a melee bonus, popped 3 different kinds of candy all had ranged bonuses....useless since the only time i use a ranged weapon is for hideouts

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.