Uh...
2009.Nov.28, 11:05 PM
RE: Uh...
the short post before the longess one

doh
2009.Nov.28, 11:06 PM
(2009.Nov.28 10:53 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.28 09:12 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  What the hell happened?

We have been known as Super Villains for years now.

During that time we have hosted contests, in which we used absurd amounts of cps, aps, credit refreshes, and energy, and still gladly handed out cash prizes to the winners. We were just trying to help make it fun for AL. We enjoyed it, and had a blast! But for the most part, the rest of AL still sees us as "Villains"

During this and other times, certain jerks on the forums decide we are evil, as our name implies, although we have never acted based on our name (Villains).

Have we stepped in for some friends on very rare occasions, yes. When was the last time we ACTED like Villains and bullied anyone? NEVER (I don't mean one hosp for a personal matter, I mean as a gang....)

Today Al history changes, as it has with many gangs in the past, today, we become what we are called....Villains.

If all will look back at what we COULD have done, and never did, bc that wasn't our style, then you realize, it's time for a change.

lol, thanks for the explanation. not sure what it means, but I'm glad you took the time to explain it

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2009.Nov.28, 11:07 PM

During that time we have hosted contests, in which we used absurd amounts of cps, aps, credit refreshes, and energy, and still gladly handed out cash prizes to the winners. We were just trying to help make it fun for AL. We enjoyed it, and had a blast! But for the most part, the rest of AL still sees us as "Villains"

During this and other times, certain jerks on the forums decide we are evil, as our name implies, although we have never acted based on our name (Villains).

Have we stepped in for some friends on very rare occasions, yes. When was the last time we ACTED like Villains and bullied anyone? NEVER (I don't mean one hosp for a personal matter, I mean as a gang....)

Today Al history changes, as it has with many gangs in the past, today, we become what we are called....Villains.

If all will look back at what we COULD have done, and never did, bc that wasn't our style, then you realize, it's time for a change.

i've seen one real contest from you guys/gals since i've started. there were those "guess the name changes" deals but other wise non (unless someone can correct me in the last ~250 days. which is ~my age). your(ish) group did try what you're stating before; i'd check but i'm lazy Razz. fine be a bad ass but i think you guys/gals are either lazy, bored, and/or (no offence but all together) over powered(gang).

and to pun's post: well, how many in this gang can even hospital ppl in SV? call it credit spenders but really, look at it...
2009.Nov.28, 11:18 PM
looks like SV is taking there belt back Wranglers... You guys gonna take your balls and go home or fight for the title? Winky

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Nov.29, 12:00 AM
(2009.Nov.28 11:07 PM)catalyst Wrote:  i've seen one real contest from you guys/gals since i've started. there were those "guess the name changes" deals but other wise non (unless someone can correct me in the last ~250 days. which is ~my age). your(ish) group did try what you're stating before; i'd check but i'm lazy Razz. fine be a bad arse but i think you guys/gals are either lazy, bored, and/or (no offence but all together) over powered(gang).

and to pun's post: well, how many in this gang can even hospital ppl in SV? call it credit spenders but really, look at it...

Farmed Gang Comp! We spent hundreds if not more cp's, when we had every gang who wanted, in Al to declare on us at once, cash prize to the one who took us down first. AND we had it in two rounds that day, so double the cost, but double the fun for both us and those who participated!

Some other contest this summer, similar in nature, I think it was gang who did the most damage, again, letting all of AL declare on us, with no reprecussions, and again, cash prizes were awarded.

So yeh, we're MONSTERS, who actually pay people to gang up on us, bc we try to help make the game fun! For that we get villainized...so true to our names, Villains we become.
The rest of the community basically asked for it by bashing us constantly, when we had done nothing wrong, although we SO could have. So ask, and ye shall receive!

Villains--let's go! Wink
2009.Nov.29, 12:03 AM
um....well, will y'all beat up someone else now? Smile

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Nov.29, 12:08 AM
(2009.Nov.29 12:00 AM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.28 11:07 PM)catalyst Wrote:  i've seen one real contest from you guys/gals since i've started. there were those "guess the name changes" deals but other wise non (unless someone can correct me in the last ~250 days. which is ~my age). your(ish) group did try what you're stating before; i'd check but i'm lazy Razz. fine be a bad arse but i think you guys/gals are either lazy, bored, and/or (no offence but all together) over powered(gang).

Farmed Gang Comp! We spent hundreds if not more cp's, when we had every gang who wanted, in Al to declare on us at once, cash prize to the one who took us down first. AND we had it in two rounds that day, so double the cost, but double the fun for both us and those who participated!

Some other contest this summer, similar in nature, I think it was gang who did the most damage, again, letting all of AL declare on us, with no reprecussions, and again, cash prizes were awarded.

So yeh, we're MONSTERS, who actually pay people to gang up on us, bc we try to help make the game fun! For that we get villainized...so true to our names, Villains we become.
The rest of the community basically asked for it by bashing us constantly, when we had done nothing wrong, although we SO could have. So ask, and ye shall receive!

Villains--let's go! Wink

I though you all were just favorites, not villians?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Nov.29, 12:57 AM

We've all heard this before. I'd look it up in the forum archive but I'm way too drunk.

You've clicked buttons more than us and you're e-muscles are bigger. Big whoop.

Stop being self righteous. This is just a game. Stop taking yourselves so seriously.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Nov.29, 03:21 AM
(2009.Nov.28 11:18 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  looks like SV is taking there belt back Wranglers... You guys gonna take your balls and go home or fight for the title? Winky

(2009.Nov.29 12:03 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  um....well, will y'all beat up someone else now? Smile
2009.Nov.29, 03:56 AM
I have always been a big fan of survival of the fittest! The strongest survive and the weak parish! The strongest beings should sit on top. But I now crave to be the strongest being here,,,I may not get there but I promise all of you a he'll of a run in the next 6 months!

Thank you SV and VS for the entertainment,,,I enjoy any excitement I can find here,,,and I still think Cheetah can fack up Pun ! Lol