hit points
2009.Nov.26, 01:37 AM
hit points
is there a known equation for how much it goes up per refresh?

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.02, 04:50 PM
RE: hit points
I had read before (maybe AL Wiki) that it has to do with humanity but I'm not sure of an equation. I'd like to know too. I earn 128 hit points per refresh and have 10 humanity. I'd like to hear other with 10 humanity tell what they get, maybe lvl has something to do with it as well.
2009.Dec.02, 04:57 PM
(2009.Dec.02 04:50 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I had read before (maybe AL Wiki) that it has to do with humanity but I'm not sure of an equation. I'd like to know too. I earn 128 hit points per refresh and have 10 humanity. I'd like to hear other with 10 humanity tell what they get, maybe lvl has something to do with it as well.

i know humanity plays a role...another disadvantage to borging...but i wasnt sure if there was an equation

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.02, 05:27 PM
Don't really know for sure. But, I know we used to have a formula for it on th e wiki. Whether or not its still there I don't know.

That's what she said
2009.Dec.02, 07:30 PM
The formula wasn't on the old wiki, just formulas for Energy refresh, Happiness refresh and Action points refresh.