Thanksgiving contest!
2009.Nov.28, 01:42 AM
RE: Thanksgiving contest!
what all of this have to do with Thanksgiving contest ?
2009.Nov.28, 01:45 AM
The itis makes people do crazy things. Liquor, too. And tits. Black Friday. Bumblebee tuna. Bumblebee tuna.
2009.Nov.28, 02:09 AM
It's all because of this dude http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3T4VThYFc

He's been lurking in my head since mid-evening, much to my heart's delight Biggrin

Happy belated Thanksgiving, America!
2009.Nov.28, 09:52 AM
(2009.Nov.28 01:01 AM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.28 12:47 AM)Chymere Wrote:  There's no harm done to you in what she's doing. If you're happily married, sexually satisfied and morally righteous, and have been so for 19 years, then lady... you don't care about Dusti.

That logically makes sense, and is actually correct. She's just annoying as can be, and I wish she could post her drek elsewhere! Every other thread seems to be "look at me and my boobs!"

Sorry, but I've seen better boobs, and FAR better faces, so it's just getting old, how unduly full of herself she is!

I've been reading this one since the beginning... and I actually agree with everything you've said, Cheetah.

You've said it a bit bluntly and forcibly... but the point is the same.

This isn't the first time we've seen this fight on here anyway... Remember Dusit and WmnChief had it before too.

There is nothing attractive about some who tries to flaunt themselves over the internet in a venue such as this.

If I met Dusti in a bar or saw her walking down the street would she be a head turner? No. Would she be a dragon that we thought was hideous? No. Dusti is just capitalizing in an environment where there are literally like 15 girls - none of whom try and make it about sexuality on a consistent basis.

Does it hurt anyone? No. Let the 15 dudes that are jerking their e-penises have their fun, and let Dusti get her jollys off making mythical internet teenagers randy. It's not hurting anyone. But the rest of us can just continue to sit back and laugh.

She's got the market covered in that regard - but maybe doesn't realize that most of the community thinks she's a joke because the other 90% of us on here are to play a silly text-based RPG game. Not to fantasize about a girl that has boobs (all girls do, BTW guys.)

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Nov.28, 10:03 AM
(2009.Nov.28 09:52 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.28 01:01 AM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.28 12:47 AM)Chymere Wrote:  There's no harm done to you in what she's doing. If you're happily married, sexually satisfied and morally righteous, and have been so for 19 years, then lady... you don't care about Dusti.

That logically makes sense, and is actually correct. She's just annoying as can be, and I wish she could post her drek elsewhere! Every other thread seems to be "look at me and my boobs!"

Sorry, but I've seen better boobs, and FAR better faces, so it's just getting old, how unduly full of herself she is!

I've been reading this one since the beginning... and I actually agree with everything you've said, Cheetah.

You've said it a bit bluntly and forcibly... but the point is the same.

This isn't the first time we've seen this fight on here anyway... Remember Dusit and WmnChief had it before too.

There is nothing attractive about some who tries to flaunt themselves over the internet in a venue such as this.

If I met Dusti in a bar or saw her walking down the street would she be a head turner? No. Would she be a dragon that we thought was hideous? No. Dusti is just capitalizing in an environment where there are literally like 15 girls - none of whom try and make it about sexuality on a consistent basis.

Does it hurt anyone? No. Let the 15 dudes that are jerking their e-penises have their fun, and let Dusti get her jollys off making mythical internet teenagers randy. It's not hurting anyone. But the rest of us can just continue to sit back and laugh.

She's got the market covered in that regard - but maybe doesn't realize that most of the community thinks she's a joke because the other 90% of us on here are to play a silly text-based RPG game. Not to fantasize about a girl that has boobs (all girls do, BTW guys.)

well said

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.28, 10:06 AM
+1..good read..haha
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.28 10:06 AM by shark24.
2009.Nov.28, 11:03 AM
all i want to know is if cheetah's tail is a nuisance or adds excitement...one inquiring mind wants to know.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.28, 04:06 PM
(2009.Nov.28 09:52 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  I've been reading this one since the beginning... and I actually agree with everything you've said, Cheetah.

hahaha, its true, its all true....damnit i agree with the both of ya....

different strokes for different folks i guess..but I personally would not be a fan of my g/f showing off her chest to people on the internet, especially in an online text based game forum....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.02, 02:51 AM
Results are up!

Last place :

346 Err 67 0 0

Guy can't catch a break.
2009.Dec.02, 03:00 AM
SV winner and 5 Sv in the top 8 - Turkey Favourites Razz

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007