Elders vs Marvel Legends
2007.Mar.01, 12:44 PM

oddjob Wrote:Not to bash, but the answer of that question is "guilt by association."

Leaving your gang 5 minutes before the war starts in a pathetic attempt to avoid the war doesnt matter to us at all.

The Elders look out for their own. Ample time was given for restitution. None was received.

Unfortunately, now that we all have had to waste our time an money with this war, the price for ending it has skyrocketed.

Not to bash, but using an excuse to war 5 gangs is overkill on the "guilt by association" imo. That's not looking out for your own, its looking out for number one.
2007.Mar.01, 12:50 PM

i respectfully disagree. Got your attention, didnt it?
2007.Mar.01, 12:53 PM

Not really. Its been done before. ;P

Guess I'm just jaded. hehe.
2007.Mar.01, 12:59 PM

All wars have ended with the exception of the aldermen Vs heroes.

They only know how to deal with "smart-ass" posts one way, and that is through war Razz

if this doesnt work for for you then i will send back the surrender money, and all wars can resume
2007.Mar.01, 01:02 PM

Smart-arse? I was simply stating several facts.
2007.Mar.01, 01:07 PM

Cable you need to apologize, you hurt their feelings. :cry:

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Mar.01, 01:08 PM

God forbid.
2007.Mar.01, 01:13 PM

“Did you know that 2,000 years ago, all Roman citizens could walk across the face of the known world free from the fear of molestation? They could walk across the earth unharmed, cloaked only in the protection of the words ‘civus Romanus’: I am a citizen of Rome."

“So great was the retribution of Rome universally understood as certain, should any harm befall even one of its citizens."

This is the warning to the rest of the world that Elders shall walk this earth unharmed, lest the clenched fist of the most powerful gang in all Awakened Lands comes crashing down on your house. Like it or not.... as the true trips T would say, "believe dat."

the elders will no longer be replying to this thread. if you have something to say, message me in game.
2007.Mar.01, 01:16 PM

Oh for goodness sake.

Aldermen, we're all really sorry about that thing we did so and so go red sox!...

Please accept our sincere surrender request.
2007.Mar.01, 01:16 PM

*yawn*
Thread Closed