About new combat code
2007.Mar.01, 10:17 AM
About new combat code
Hey im im just wondering. Zen+Err made some changes to the combat code. Making it harder to attack, making defender defend better. And also introduced a risk vs reward XP system based on power difference.

So xp gain from attacking weaker people has gone down alot. But what about the risk takers, those attacking people close to them in power/level? Is XP gain turned up for those taking chances?

I'm just curious if either Zen might enlighten us, or if people have noticed differences in the XP gains they have received when attacking people close to them in level.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Mar.01, 10:30 AM

i wouldnt say its been "turned up"

by attacking people higher than me in level i get identical gains to the gains i used to get by attacking people much lower than me in level.

nothing above and beyond any gains ever seen before.
2007.Mar.01, 03:22 PM

If someone attacks you and looses do you get the experience that they would have got... do you get any experience for them loosing to you??
2007.Mar.01, 04:00 PM

Yes and it's more than the regular exp you gain from attacking them from what I saw recently.
2007.Mar.02, 11:49 PM

awesome then