NPC's?
2009.Oct.29, 01:59 PM
NPC's?
Anyone else notice they are traveling around a bit today?
2009.Oct.29, 02:04 PM
RE: NPC's?
Awakened Lands Gazette Wrote:NPCs semi-randomly move about from location to location unless in jail or the hospital.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Oct.29, 02:07 PM
I know they move around periodically, but usually stay after the move from what I've seen.

I saw the Horvath in my district, then he was gone, then he returned and brought a buddy with him. I've never noticed them this active is my point.
2009.Oct.29, 02:09 PM
Now we just need them to wild out and attack hideouts and do random attacks
2009.Oct.29, 02:17 PM
Zen just changed it the other day so that they are much more active and move around a lot. It was also discussed that it would be interesting if they might randomly attack people too.
2009.Oct.29, 02:18 PM
(2009.Oct.29 02:07 PM)Weebay Wrote:  I know they move around periodically, but usually stay after the move from what I've seen.

I saw the Horvath in my district, then he was gone, then he returned and brought a buddy with him. I've never noticed them this active is my point.

The script that makes them move fires throughout the day. It's not random, but it's not at a set time like refreshes. Plus, they don't always move when they get their chance to. I'm sure someone will find out the times it runs sooner or later. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Oct.29, 02:40 PM
(2009.Oct.29 02:09 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  Now we just need them to wild out and attack hideouts and do random attacks

random attacks would be good, but i wouldn't want to go one on one vs. Balthazar's gang Neutral

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Oct.29, 03:43 PM
(2009.Oct.29 02:40 PM)nathanket Wrote:  random attacks would be good, but i wouldn't want to go one on one vs. Balthazar's gang Neutral

Random attacks and random gang war declares with them actually attacking? ouch. But it would mean they would have gang points to PVP away Smile
2009.Oct.29, 03:52 PM
It would be cool if they had random attacks. But the gang wars we were in with them before sucked balls and took forever. I don't think I would like random gang wars.

That's what she said
2009.Oct.29, 04:26 PM
i also found some bucks on one of them today Smile

i like the change..attacks by some of them ....say a limited numb er a day would be cool...also in a limited power level range...could be fun

doh