Towns
2007.Feb.26, 01:22 PM
Towns
At what levels does one gain access to which towns?

ie, industrial, rural, midlan.... :shock:
2007.Feb.26, 02:41 PM

Industrial District 3
Rural District 8
Midlan District 22
Decatur Underground 30
2007.Feb.26, 03:58 PM

would it be nice to have another place between 8-22, like on lv. 15

8-22 is just too far and long for u to have an access again on a new place
2007.Feb.26, 05:46 PM

i couldnt agree more

i also think there should be more involved in towns, such as diff crimes, maybe classes, maybe even training i dont know. towns do very little right now except to hide from the little people...... but thats kinda silly
2007.Feb.26, 05:54 PM

Maybe some bonuses of some kind if you train in the town you have the house in. And some negative bonuses if you do crimes in the town you have the house in.

Also would be kinda cool to have some sort of "Crime Rating" for towns... % of attacks per town per inhabitant and so on. You can then factor this into anything for the game. A more dangerous city == more money per crime, less/more chance of getting caught by the police.
2007.Feb.27, 01:48 AM

Oo, I like that idea, gepetto!!

Possibly more chance of getting caught if committing crimes on home turf? Or even the occasional random sweep .. like the ones you get when failing crimes... as long as it's not too often.

You always see it on those cop programs where they bust down the doors and in the middle of the night catch the crook before he's even out of bed. :wink:
2007.Feb.27, 02:08 AM

gepetto Wrote:Maybe some bonuses of some kind if you train in the town you have the house in. And some negative bonuses if you do crimes in the town you have the house in.

Also would be kinda cool to have some sort of "Crime Rating" for towns... % of attacks per town per inhabitant and so on. You can then factor this into anything for the game. A more dangerous city == more money per crime, less/more chance of getting caught by the police.

Awesome idea. I'll look into it Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Feb.27, 02:45 AM

Maybe even take it down a step further and consider [for example] that the midlan area is a rich sector thus making it harder to commit crimes (more security in cars and houses, etc) but make the reward higher too.

Or would that give too much of an advantage to the higher levels? (wouldn't really be an advantage since the % would go down too)
2007.Feb.27, 02:47 AM

maybe decrease the success % a little more than you increase the bounty to encourage people to NOT stay in midlan and hide away from us lowbies Smile lowbies... ATTACK!!!