Poll: Who would you rather see the Elders War?
Desolation
Marvel Legends
[Show Results]

Hypothetical Question...
2007.Feb.22, 04:40 PM

if legends had kept the main gang with their big respect buffer that would be true, but the elders are far enough ahead of us that they could take out any ~100 respect gang without having to worry.
2007.Feb.22, 05:46 PM

Well with the tweak to combat, things might get interesting. The Elders could beat up people but they aren't going to earn respect. The weaker gangs could potentially team up to take down a stronger player to end up with a positive respect change for them, even if they can't beat anyone single-handedly.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Feb.22, 05:46 PM

Biggrin Hey as long its just "hypothetical" i really dont give a dang lol but if it were actually going to happen i would say neither....yeah probably neither

*edited by druchii. even tho its masked its still profanity
2007.Feb.22, 05:53 PM

I was thinking about that myself zen, I think it might boil down to who is more active in the end.
2007.Feb.22, 09:44 PM

zenith Wrote:Well with the tweak to combat, things might get interesting. The Elders could beat up people but they aren't going to earn respect. The weaker gangs could potentially team up to take down a stronger player to end up with a positive respect change for them, even if they can't beat anyone single-handedly.
Only Matt have chances again Chris all other would have minimal chances even if he had 50% hp :roll: