go down your enemy list night
2009.Oct.17, 04:23 AM
RE: go down your enemy list night
(2009.Oct.17 03:20 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  1.) You hit for 1018 points of damage. ClosedCasket resists 19 for a total of 999 damage.
You pound ClosedCasket to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 125

I guess I'm a lil late for the party but this makes me feel a whole lot better...lol

Yes... VERY late
(2009.Oct.17 03:35 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  Way late,,, do not let me out now,,,because I will pay to have you hit every time I am out of the hospital

Mail with prices people,,,It may be amusing to hosp me but until I get strong enough to do it my self I will pay to have Thrill and William hit,,,
We can all have fun,,,I will make sure ya'llspend more money stimming than I spend paying
For onlines

And I told u, u dont need to pay for the hits...RolleyesCool
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.17 04:23 AM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Oct.17, 09:14 AM
(2009.Oct.17 04:23 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.17 03:20 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  1.) You hit for 1018 points of damage. ClosedCasket resists 19 for a total of 999 damage.
You pound ClosedCasket to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 125

I guess I'm a lil late for the party but this makes me feel a whole lot better...lol

Yes... VERY late
(2009.Oct.17 03:35 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  Way late,,, do not let me out now,,,because I will pay to have you hit every time I am out of the hospital

Mail with prices people,,,It may be amusing to hosp me but until I get strong enough to do it my self I will pay to have Thrill and William hit,,,
We can all have fun,,,I will make sure ya'llspend more money stimming than I spend paying
For onlines

And I told u, u dont need to pay for the hits...RolleyesCool

Special Rate'd.

That's what she said
2009.Oct.17, 10:51 AM
Whew,,, I was so drunk last night I called my uncle and inquired about a interest rates on a 15k loan,,,he just called back and begged me to stop doing pharms and drinking
2009.Oct.17, 11:02 AM
(2009.Oct.16 10:20 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  ask spacebird

Attack Type Hospitalization
Attack Result Win
Total Combat Rounds 29
Experience Points Earned 0.0
Hospital Minutes for Loser 360
Attack Time Oct 16 2009 - 11:07:51 pm
Defender's Last Action Prior to Attack Oct 16 2009 - 11:02:59 pm

yea, he got me for 360. between him and sherp, i spent about 50k worth of stims in less than an hour....w/o even getting a chance to hit anyone! then i hit giant for a whopping 60 mins...FLAW'D!

(2009.Oct.17 10:51 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  he just called back and begged me to stop doing pharms and drinking

ehh, not necessarily bad advise. enough of one or the other and you should be good to go Wink

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Oct.17, 11:06 AM
(2009.Oct.17 11:02 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.17 10:51 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote:  he just called back and begged me to stop doing pharms and drinking

ehh, not necessarily bad advise. enough of one or the other and you should be good to go Wink

http://smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comi...1633#comic

I'm thinking that the alcohol will be easier.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Oct.17, 11:15 AM
He didn't say anything about Awakenedlands
2009.Oct.17, 12:07 PM
man up casket

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Oct.17, 12:26 PM
Man up,,,lol

how does hosping me have anything to do cruising down your enemies list?
I don't give a fruck,,,it can't possibly erase the fact that con pushed your prez's
poop in. Lets hosp a nobody " that'll show him"

I have no problem being in the hospital the nurses are sexy
I have been playing roulette all night
and every once in a while some cry baby comes in and gets out to hosp a little guy.
Man up dud,,,let's go play chess somewhere while I wait to get released from the hospital