Money Drain
2007.Feb.21, 10:10 PM

i8kevin Wrote:First off, all nice ideas here, I am not trying to thread jack but I would like to see some kind of big activity to waste money on and spend time on. It seems like it is just attack, train, attack train now and try to level up. I have noticed in some other games recently things such as racing cars and betting and dog fighting which seems really cool. I think another thing that could be really cool is maybe horse breeding and races. I would like something new and fresh that you could spend all of my money and time on. I am not as creative as most of you but I am sure one of you can think of something else similar.

I'll be your personal fighting rottweiller and a darn good one if you give me all that cash you seem to be eager to waste. Smile
2007.Feb.21, 11:47 PM

bah, thats the second time tonight I've misread a post.
2007.Feb.22, 12:25 AM

To be honest, im not that interested in training a dog when i dont even like training my own stats that much Razz

i wanna win a 50mill lottery

could say that last day of every month if the pot hasnt been won, then Zen could draw a winner Biggrin

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Feb.22, 02:16 PM

ohhh! How about you can buy a pet and train it and then you could either use it in fights or just fight other creatures with it?
Just a thought> Idea