Where's my Turret..
2009.Oct.13, 07:16 AM
RE: Where's my Turret..
BedMenBren wished me happy xmas with a you lost, which had No relevance and came from nowhere. I just showed you up for making a big deal about it. You butted in , no-one asked you too. You got flamed and deserved it.
2009.Oct.13, 09:03 AM
Sorry, I can't see where you've shown me up. If you feel beating me in battle is showing me up, then you're mistaken. I've nothing to proove with my battle stats atm, I know I'm a weakling for my level. It all takes time, soon maybe I'll be 'showing you up'. No-one asked me to but in? Maybe you need to ask Zen for a forum where only people you asked can join, as I always thought anybody on the game above level 3 was free to speak on the forums.
2009.Oct.13, 09:13 AM
(2009.Oct.12 03:45 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.12 03:27 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  I just heard, its in my christmas prez from zen Wink

Time Event Actions
4:18 pm JohnRambo attacked you and lost. Delete
Merry Xmas.

What releveance did this have? Looks to me like you were showing off to me, I just set the record straight. Now go home weakling.
2009.Oct.13, 09:35 AM
The relevance it had was the topic of xmas. That was your xmas present from me, so you don't call me out asking for xmas presents in any future date as you have already had it.... Also, I'm at my house, in my room, on my bed. How can I possibly get any more closer to home then I am?

And I may be a weakling in game, but outside of game I'd rip you to bits. Ask SilverSurfer.
2009.Oct.13, 09:54 AM
(2009.Oct.13 01:03 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.13 12:22 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  As weak sauces go, Jaysin is water. In fact he's watered down water. The very definition of all lvl an no substance!

I think Divinity beats him...

dont make assumptions. divinity cant touch me. and as for that ho-mo moriarty.... go suckle sv's teet some more, in fact why dont you finish snowballing cheetah and rj with puns nut and then talk cuz this mouthful of cum shit is makin me sick bro.
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.13 09:55 AM by JaySin.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Oct.13, 09:58 AM
Jay, why is it you can 'flame' everyone so well. You remind me of Biff with your skills. Soon nobody will want to post in threads because they're scared you pair will pwn them all over the place. Maybe you should join SK, the '3 forum flamers' sounds good to me.

Or, you could just get out a bit more and get a better knowledge of how to actually flame someone by starting with the people you have around you to practice with. Because that last post made me laugh so much.......
2009.Oct.13, 09:59 AM
(2009.Oct.13 09:35 AM)badmanbren Wrote:  And I may be a weakling in game, but outside of game I'd rip you to bits. Ask SilverSurfer.

Sure. lol

P.s why ask SS The guys a known liar!, Ahh I see got ya. Nce try weakling.
2009.Oct.13, 10:01 AM
oh you enjoyed that bren? maybe you should hurry up and try to lick the leftovers off of deathwing's face

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Oct.13, 10:02 AM
(2009.Oct.13 10:01 AM)JaySin Wrote:  oh you enjoyed that bren? maybe you should hurry up and try to lick the leftovers off of deathwing's face

See, it's just not working is it?
2009.Oct.13, 10:05 AM
(2009.Oct.13 10:02 AM)badmanbren Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.13 10:01 AM)JaySin Wrote:  oh you enjoyed that bren? maybe you should hurry up and try to lick the leftovers off of deathwing's face

See, it's just not working is it?

Whats not working? i mean if you guys wanna do things to each other in the seclusion of your "misfit" hideout, then by all means go for it. just dont bring that shit in to the public cuz i will b1tch slap both of you.
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.13 10:06 AM by JaySin.