i love gang wars :)
2009.Oct.07, 11:26 AM
RE: i love gang wars :)
Poptart, Why are you in a gang if you dont participate in anything?

Gang combat bonus perk?

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Oct.07, 12:18 PM
what's your girlfriends favorite meal off the dollar menu, poptart?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Oct.07, 12:21 PM
(2009.Oct.07 12:18 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  what's your girlfriends favorite meal off the dollar menu, poptart?

zing

good one

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.07, 12:27 PM
(2009.Oct.07 11:22 AM)Dingus Wrote:  And our point is: There is no I in team Wink

No, but there is a me. And meat, tea, am, mat, eat, mate....

That's what she said
2009.Oct.07, 12:35 PM
oh i participate with my gang, just not in wars. i love how nobody gets the point. you are warring, so you are helping me be strong, and we are all capitalizing on that. its ok, keep gang warring. you will be way more active than i am but you wont catch up because theres no XP in it.

of all the people that gang war like mad, only like 5% of them are stronger than i am, and thats because.. well.. they are awesome and i cant compete with that. regardless, my point remains. i help my gang in other ways, not stupid ways like warring.

as i've said before, gang wars are essentially ANOTHER GAME. you donate real cash to play AL, you donate your AP to play gang wars. since i dont donate my real life cash i can save for stuff i like (and i dont have a great job, so i need to do that, not knocking the donators, they help the game continue to run), and since i dont donate my AP i get to keep my in game cash and give loans to gang members, buy housing, buy endurance.

seriously, keep it up with the gang wars Smile i'm NOT telling you to stop, because i want to try and get into the top 40 PoI

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Oct.07, 12:43 PM
Oh we get the point. You help your gang when it benefits you. Take take take, no give Wink

Since you brought it up, in what ways do you help the gang?
2009.Oct.07, 12:47 PM
(2009.Oct.07 08:24 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  how fn stupid are you? you said gang wars suck nowadays...YOU ARE NOT IN A GANG NOWADAYS. if you don't want to get attacked...don't make comments and don't have a name like you have... til then you're more than fair game in my opinion.

Erm i was in VS not so long ago you idiot.
My name is back to its normal state so.....
2009.Oct.07, 12:53 PM
(2009.Oct.07 12:43 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Oh we get the point. You help your gang whenever you can by doing crimes and loaning them money, giving them support, advice, and weaponry/items when they need it. it's also pretty cool that you host contests, which benefit the community or smaller groups when you do it that way. how interesting that there are more ways to be useful than just being extra person to throw random AP in gang wars, which would otherwise make this game 100% onesided and pointless. by the way, i got this information by reading your posts thoroughly before i responded in kind!

edit'd
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.07 12:54 PM by abysmalpoptart.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Oct.07, 12:55 PM
(2009.Oct.07 12:35 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  oh i participate with my gang, just not in wars. i love how nobody gets the point. you are warring, so you are helping me be strong, and we are all capitalizing on that. its ok, keep gang warring. you will be way more active than i am but you wont catch up because theres no XP in it.

of all the people that gang war like mad, only like 5% of them are stronger than i am, and thats because.. well.. they are awesome and i cant compete with that. regardless, my point remains. i help my gang in other ways, not stupid ways like warring.

as i've said before, gang wars are essentially ANOTHER GAME. you donate real cash to play AL, you donate your AP to play gang wars. since i dont donate my real life cash i can save for stuff i like (and i dont have a great job, so i need to do that, not knocking the donators, they help the game continue to run), and since i dont donate my AP i get to keep my in game cash and give loans to gang members, buy housing, buy endurance.

seriously, keep it up with the gang wars Smile i'm NOT telling you to stop, because i want to try and get into the top 40 PoI

How very noble of you to give out "Loans" to your gang mates.
Whilst they slog their AP's for YOUR GCB, you feel it appropriate to loan them cash! Cute, lemme guess with interest?

Oh and keep up the trains 4876 *WOLF* abysmalpoptart 48 70 Bit off more than they could chew with MahtaReika.
2009.Oct.07, 01:03 PM
Its his choice though if he wish's not to participate in wars its his choice you people may not like it but then again we all don't like the same things.