AL Comics EPISODE 1 & 2, SPECIAL AL UNIVERSE ISSUE NOW IN!
2009.Oct.06, 07:18 AM
RE: AL Comics
A Gang Hopper in AL:
The description is attached to a veteran player in AL b/c HE or she has been in so many gangs throughout his/her career that the community doesn't relate that player to a particular gang or gang family b/c of the lack of commitment and devotion on said person's part.

ie:Jaysin

Appears spot-on to me. Jail
2009.Oct.06, 07:27 AM
also see f'tard and toolbox
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.06 07:29 AM by Weebay.
2009.Oct.06, 08:47 AM
(2009.Oct.06 07:10 AM)badmanbren Wrote:  +1, I'm sure there's just one little adjustment to be made?

-B- Ninja

LOL True, I forgot!

Makes all the difference lol

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.06, 09:01 AM
Hahaha.
2009.Oct.06, 09:07 AM
sk, kinda funny how you keep changing your name to entice americans to hit you but no one seems to really care...i'm gonna change my name to crookedtoothbrit.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Oct.06, 09:10 AM
Lol go on then, i don't care if no one cares its a name your not supposed to care.

you can call yourself buttertooth for all i care.

Edit. But then you must care a little bit to even take notice of the name.
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.06 09:11 AM by ShadowKid.
2009.Oct.06, 09:24 AM
taking notice and caring are two different things. just trying to educate myself...so far i have learned that not only are there no dentists in gb but apparently you guys don't have commas either.

2009.Oct.06, 09:31 AM
no dentist's in the uk yeah must be true not only am i seeing a dentist for a check up on saturday.

If you want ill take a pic of my "rock chewing teeth" for you. Plus i don't have to have punctuation for a online game if it was compulsary then i would but since it isn't i won't. Deal with it.
2009.Oct.06, 09:51 AM
punctuation keeps you from looking like a total idiot and helps the reader understand what you are trying to type. personally, i think you are too stupid to know how to use it. the only reason why you are changing your name (& the point of your dumbass thread) is to keep yourself relevant... pretty sad. i have also taken you off my enemy list just to emphasize your irrelevance.

btw...nice comic, preach...and sorry to pollute your thread.

2009.Oct.06, 09:52 AM
erm your the one who brought up the name not me. I often see other players do what i do regarding punctuation yet you don't complain don't judge people you don't know icould be alot smarter then you think.

Plus i laughed at the comic due to it was funny yet like i said before your the one who brought up the name not any else.
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.06 09:57 AM by ShadowKid.