item market
2007.Feb.19, 04:42 PM
item market
whats going on with the item market i think we should have it where u can view who is posting the stuff because they are far to many people wasting there time posting stuff for rediculas prices (props to them if they sell it mind you)but its taking up the space and its usless. i realize that if you knew who was posting the stuff you could wait till there offline and buy it then mugg your money back but there has gotta be a limit as to price listing items
2007.Feb.19, 04:47 PM

I don't really like that idea. If I want to overcharge for something I don't wanna catch any grief about it. plus as you said, there's the whole buy and mug concern.
2007.Feb.19, 04:57 PM

"Buyer Beware" as it's said...
2007.Feb.19, 05:49 PM

i dont like the whole telling who put it on the market idea but i do think they should be taken off...i dont think someone should get rich just because of an accidental buy. If someone accidently clicked the wrong thing and bought a $70 knife for $200,000 then its just not right. I think there should be some limits on what items can be put for what price.
2007.Feb.19, 05:57 PM

i don't agree at all. you can already see how much an item originally retails for when you click on it. if someone wants to charge more for something that a lower level player may not have access to then i think that's fine.
2007.Feb.19, 06:01 PM

steven2006 Wrote:If someone accidently clicked the wrong thing and bought a $70 knife for $200,000 then its just not right. I think there should be some limits on what items can be put for what price.

if you buy a cheap knife for 200k then really it's your own fault for not paying attention.
2007.Feb.19, 06:03 PM

I like thinking that someone paid a listing fee for that $200k $70 knife.
2007.Feb.19, 06:18 PM

its not a great way to make money anyhow. anyone that has the kind of money to spend 200k on an item has been around long enough to know better, usually.
2007.Feb.19, 06:38 PM

i like the item market as it is. I think the seller should remain anonymous, for the reason that was posted above.

It would be very easy to buy a nice expensive item and then mug the living crap out of someone while they were offline and get their cash back.

I don't know about you, but i don't carry 200k around in my pocket Smile

so accidentally clicking on that would be very difficult for me
2007.Feb.19, 08:27 PM

Watch out for the Armilate Peacekeepers in the market. There's a $10,000 one and a $60,000 one. I almost made the mistake of buying the $10,000 one for 40 grand. :o

Never mind... Apparently I just can't read.