My original account
2009.Oct.01, 12:55 PM
RE: My original account
(2009.Oct.01 11:19 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  Are you the biggest drekhead on this site or something i got fed banned and made a new account and told err that i had a brother who played the game was it ok if i played he said yes aslong as i don't go on his account and do drek. So what was i supposed to do wait a year or something to play a game which a mate said join up i got banned told my mate no not my type of game he showed me what to do then i thought ill give it a try so no i dont want to act cool etc im proveing a point you peice of drek if you want proof just ask them(zen or err) what email address i used add that email address and ill tell you to go shove a stick up your arse on that email address.

And plus who are you in this game never even heard of you before you joint diss and started to get way above your station yeah i suck i didnt before though like i told batman before i highly doubt at lvl 14(when i was lvl 14) you would be any near beating me let alone wipeing my arse.

nick.

End of rant

huh, never thought of it like that.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Oct.01, 12:58 PM
I WANT TO HAVE MAN/BOY LOVE WITH SHADOWKID

THANKS!
2009.Oct.01, 01:02 PM
to toss or be tossed, that is the question.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Oct.01, 03:02 PM
SK, I decided since you need the help I would do some research. Your punctuation was horrible in almost all of your posts. So, if you click the link below it will take you to a site to help you with your extreme problems. No need to thank me. Just enjoy your multi account situation and work on that punctuation buddy!

Your Best Friend,
bconrad56

http://englishplus.com/grammar/00000064.htm

There is your link, keep your chin up and you'll get there someday. Smile

That's what she said
2009.Oct.01, 03:21 PM
(2009.Oct.01 03:02 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  SK, I decided*,* since you need the help*,* I would do some research. Your punctuation was horrible in almost all of your posts. So, if you click the link below it will take you to a site to help you with your extreme problems. No need to thank me. Just enjoy your multi account situation and work on that punctuation buddy!

Your Best Friend,
bconrad56

Punctuation is wonderful!
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.01 03:21 PM by Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Oct.01, 03:21 PM
(2009.Oct.01 03:02 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  There is your link, keep your chin up and you'll get there someday. Smile

And yet you end with a run-on sentence. Oh for shame. Wink

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Oct.01, 03:29 PM
(2009.Oct.01 03:21 PM)Weathers Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.01 03:02 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  There is your link, keep your chin up and you'll get there someday. Smile

And yet you end with a run-on sentence. Oh for shame. Wink

Damn, good call man. But, you started a sentence with "and". That's a big no-no. Razz
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.01 03:30 PM by bconrad56.

That's what she said
2009.Oct.01, 03:31 PM
That's ok. I'll still remember the good grammatical times, and we'll always have Paris.

AND I don't believe in not starting or ending sentences with a conjunction. Do that for too long and you end up with sentences like:

You don't know about what you are talking
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.01 03:34 PM by Weathers.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Oct.01, 03:36 PM
(2009.Oct.01 03:02 PM)bconrad56 Wrote:  SK, I decided since you need the help I would do some research. Your punctuation was horrible in almost all of your posts. So, if you click the link below it will take you to a site to help you with your extreme problems. No need to thank me. Just enjoy your multi account situation and work on that punctuation buddy!

Your Best Friend,
bconrad56

"Wow. sweet"! Thanks B.""!!!!
2009.Oct.01, 04:30 PM
I'm always happy to help out. Smile

That's what she said