happiness and humanity
2009.Sep.29, 01:56 PM
happiness and humanity
my hap is soon to be 10, assuming that when it becomes ten my happiness and energy refresh at the same time will the .1 humanity gained from every lvl gainedl be able to keep your happiness even with your energy refreshes?
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.29 02:01 PM by Budweiser.
2009.Sep.29, 01:58 PM
RE: happiness and humanity
Good for you shadowkid
2009.Sep.29, 02:01 PM
blah blah blah i dont use punctuation how about a helpful anwser dingus
2009.Sep.29, 02:10 PM
(2009.Sep.29 02:01 PM)guiniyeyo Wrote:  blah blah blah i dont use punctuation how about a helpful anwser dingus

is that a trick question?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Sep.29, 02:16 PM
(2009.Sep.29 02:10 PM)JaySin Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.29 02:01 PM)guiniyeyo Wrote:  blah blah blah i dont use punctuation how about a helpful anwser dingus

is that a trick question?

it was intended more as a statement then a question
2009.Sep.29, 02:26 PM
unless your looking to be hit on....I've noticed dingus isnt good for much more...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Sep.29, 07:53 PM
I guess what that means is "will my happiness refresh at the same rate as my energy when my humanity hits 10?"

If so, then do the math:
You gain (your lvl * 0.5 + humanity) every 5 minutes.
When training, it uses approx. (3 * energy used to train)
How much energy do you get per refresh? 8? 7?
Quote:If you have not donated, your energy refreshes at a rate of exactly 8% of your maximum energy, rounded.

If you have donated, and selected a donator pack with your credits, your energy refreshes at 15.4%, rounded.
2009.Sep.30, 06:39 AM
So does that mean there are different rates even if you have donator status? I buy my credits off the market and donate from these daily (uses much less credits than if I traded in for donator pack).

I guess the line that got me was "If you have donated, and selected a donator pack with your credits", if I have never donated RL money and don't get the donator packs with my credits do I see the %15 refresh? I'll keep an eye out the next few hours.
2009.Sep.30, 07:03 AM
I'm fairly sure that line just refers to donor status. You can donate to get credits without buying a pack.
2009.Sep.30, 07:51 AM
(2009.Sep.30 06:39 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  So does that mean there are different rates even if you have donator status? I buy my credits off the market and donate from these daily (uses much less credits than if I traded in for donator pack).

I guess the line that got me was "If you have donated, and selected a donator pack with your credits", if I have never donated RL money and don't get the donator packs with my credits do I see the %15 refresh? I'll keep an eye out the next few hours.

Why dont you tell watch your ep raise and see if it goes up by 8% or 15.4%