Donating Bonuses
2007.Feb.18, 07:28 PM
Donating Bonuses
I have spent 15$ so far on this game, even though it is not alot I have a question.

I spent 5$ the first time, and then I spent 10$ the second.

If I am to spend 5$ more, is there any way that I can get the 20$ bonus for spending 20$ all-together?
2007.Feb.18, 07:34 PM

Have you already used some of your credits?

It's like anywhere, if you buy in larger numbers, you get a better bargin!

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Feb.18, 08:12 PM

yea but what if u cant afford to? get a disadvantage because of that? i mean its not a huge deal, but its a game (and a competitive one at that). would be nice to still be offered the bonus. its all still supporting the game, so why not? its not like we're buying canned food here, its credits towards a game we all support
2007.Feb.18, 08:15 PM

do you get 4 free rolls of toilet paper from the grocery store when you buy 8 on tuesday and 16 more on wednesday? In an effort to keep some aspects of the game realistic I don't see "bonus credits" when you don't buy them in bulk right away as being a good thing.

imho
2007.Feb.18, 08:23 PM

I wouldn't know. I steal my toilet paper from public restrooms. :shock:
2007.Feb.18, 08:24 PM

that works, until you get sick of one ply aka, sandpaper.
2007.Feb.18, 08:39 PM

as i just said, this isnt buying canned food (toilet paper isnt much different considering both are stuff u buy at a grocery store). buying TP for your bunghole isnt the same as paying money to support a game that you participate in. if you choose not to buy the TP or canned foods, very bad things happen to you by comparison. if you dont donate to this game, you can just stop playing. but can you (Truthfully) stop pooping? you cant compare donating to this game with buying toilet paper because they are so different.

plus, i dont go buy toilet paper from the store because they need the support
2007.Feb.18, 08:42 PM

ok, if you buy an illegal substance you get say a small bag for $50 or a zipper for $350. it's how it works in the world. nobody needs to buy dope.
2007.Feb.18, 08:49 PM

Spend more at once = bonus. Spending sporadically = no bonus. That's just how things go. Otherwise everybody who's spent $5 sporadically over the life of the game would be owed bonuses.
2007.Feb.18, 09:35 PM

Every donation Paypal takes their cut. They take a percentage as well as a flat fee for each donation. The more the amount of a donation, the less percent they take out. So donating $5 four times is not equal to one $20 donation. So naturally you receive more because we get to keep more.

If I allowed you to receive the bonus when you didn't donate all the cash at once, it wouldn't be fair to all the others who have done it in the past and didn't get the bonus too. So I'm going to have to deny you on this one.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin