AL Lexicon
2009.Sep.26, 06:42 AM
RE: AL Lexicon
Deathwing-hosp players without reason

He is back....
2009.Sep.26, 06:48 AM
Spiked- Random hosping of noobs...

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2009.Sep.26, 07:45 AM
Actually, I have a legit one:

To pull a bigrod - I don't think it needs defining.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Sep.26, 07:49 AM
Mudpied- to have your post corrected for grammar & punctuation
Shadowkid- typing 4 sentences without the use of one capitalization to determine where the sentence begins or punctuation mark to know when the sentences ends

it really drives me crazy sometimes when i am trying to figure out what people are trying to say because it just seems to keep going aand going on forever and ever without a real beginning or end and at some point you actually learn to decipher what it is they are truly trying to say it is kind of interesting how the mind can alter things such as this without you ever even acknowledging that you have done so
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.26 08:22 AM by Leopard.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Sep.26, 09:56 AM
(2009.Sep.26 07:49 AM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  Mudpied- to have your post corrected for grammar & punctuation
Shadowkid- typing 4 sentences without the use of one capitalization to determine where the sentence begins or punctuation mark to know when the sentences ends

it really drives me crazy sometimes when i am trying to figure out what people are trying to say because it just seems to keep going aand going on forever and ever without a real beginning or end and at some point you actually learn to decipher what it is they are truly trying to say it is kind of interesting how the mind can alter things such as this without you ever even acknowledging that you have done so

It's also a nightmare for dislexic ppl... not to mention that if u DO somehow manage to get thru it ur wondering y u wasted 20 mins trying to decipher it...

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl