hospital and jail time all at once?
2007.Feb.18, 04:08 PM
hospital and jail time all at once?
It seems I was already in the jail for some forged documents but then my gang crime failed. All I'm given is the gym and hospital link but it says I'm stil in jail for 160+ minutes. is this a glitch or am I in some jail hospital now?
2007.Feb.18, 04:21 PM

You are part of a select few who have done this, me included Smile Think about it if a person steals a car and hits a tree. He's going to the hospital first, but he will go to jail. You're just paying the piper all at the same time. Smile Congrats!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Feb.18, 04:23 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:You are part of a select few who have done this, me included Smile Think about it if a person steals a car and hits a tree. He's going to the hospital first, but he will go to jail. You're just paying the piper all at the same time. Smile Congrats!

wooo!
i think
2007.Feb.18, 04:57 PM

Tis a bug. I'll look into the fix Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Feb.18, 05:39 PM

People might not like this but adding on what Ushanewnewba said, how about them serving their hospital stay THEN going to jail! Their jail sentance wouldn't begin until they are released from the hospital! Twisted

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Feb.18, 05:44 PM

Thats how it goes down IRL!~
2007.Feb.18, 05:45 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:People might not like this but adding on what Ushanewnewba said, how about them serving their hospital stay THEN going to jail! Their jail sentance wouldn't begin until they are released from the hospital! Twisted

that would be fair. you don't have to like something to realize it's the right way.
2007.Feb.19, 12:56 AM

ouch that happened to me once.