How to send cash to a player
2007.Feb.18, 09:33 AM
How to send cash to a player
Hello guys,

I want to send some cash to my friend. But i noticed that you can send cash to somebody and also you can't send so somebody.

For example, i can't send cash to my friend, but i can send to somebody else.

Why is the link "Send cash" missing on some players?
2007.Feb.18, 10:39 AM

users with same or similar ip's can't move items or cash between them. This was made to prevent multi accounter's from cheating.

Even if he really is your brother or friend that registered at your place or etc, you just can't. Maybe Zen can do something about it but not sure.

Using a 3rd person to move it can also get that member in trouble if the 2 others are found guilty of multi-accounting.
2007.Feb.18, 01:05 PM

I will be your middle man for a 5% fee. Email me in the game if you want to move forward.
2007.Feb.18, 03:24 PM

mudpies Wrote:I will be your middle man for a 5% fee. Email me in the game if you want to move forward.

Just don't knowingly circumvent the rules. If you suspect someone is trying to cheat, always message me in-game.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Feb.18, 03:42 PM

zenith Wrote:Just don't knowingly circumvent the rules. If you suspect someone is trying to cheat, always message me in-game.

understood. I sorta feel for this guy. I got my coworker addicted to the game and when I tried to send some cash I couldn't do it. Luckly there was a prominent person in the game who did the transfer for me. She never asked for a percentage but I certainly will Biggrin
2007.Feb.18, 05:36 PM

I will freely move money for anyone who needs it, but keep in mind I will consult with Zenith on each new person both sending or receiving!! Biggrin

Being on the same IP address with several others that play I understand exactly where you are coming from!

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Feb.18, 05:47 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:I will freely move money for anyone who needs it, but keep in mind I will consult with Zenith on each new person both sending or receiving!! Biggrin

Being on the same IP address with several others that play I understand exactly where you are coming from!

did you work for Undercutters Pizza at all? lol
2007.Feb.18, 06:20 PM

I had the same problem with my brother. He logged into the game from my computer a while back. Later on when I started playing we weren't able to transfer money between us. He mailed Zen and she fixed it for us.

Just mail her and explain your situation in detail...
2007.Feb.18, 09:41 PM

gepetto Wrote:I had the same problem with my brother. He logged into the game from my computer a while back. Later on when I started playing we weren't able to transfer money between us. He mailed Zen and she fixed it for us.

Just mail her and explain your situation in detail...

Your deal was not common. You logged in once from your brother's IP and that's it. If you were constantly doing it then you'd be in the same boat as most other IP sharing players.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Feb.19, 12:17 AM

Not a fun boat to be in. I share with two other active players and we can't send each other stuff Sad Third parties are the best way. Some charge a processing fee, some don't. Just don't abuse this.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.