Attacks and Stims
2007.Dec.21, 01:28 PM
Attacks and Stims
I am just really curious here on everyone's ideas about this.

I attacked someone offline for 40 minutes and they logged in 10 minutes later and expected me to buy them stims to get them out of the hospital. When I wouldn't, that player got disrespectful to me.

Now I understand courtesy but how many people actually do this to the ones they have attacked. Just asking for people's opinions here on how they handle these requests, which I am sure everyone has gotten.
2007.Dec.21, 01:37 PM

for me i do with some because there is some that do it for me,but those with a big mouth can sit there and i would probally hit them again for demanding stims or being a smart elic,but courtesy is always nice if the player is being nice,but there is some who expect you to bey them stims,those would stay alot in the hospital till they stopped whinning or started carrying stims,if you did not hospitalize that player well i hope he learned either carry stims or have some freinds to help him/her out of the hospital,but i have a feeling i know who your talking about,does this phrase ring a bell,"yea whatever",that player will learn to stop making enemys and making freinds instead of running their mouths all the time Twisted Twisted Twisted
2007.Dec.21, 03:00 PM

I agree with SG. Sometimes it is OK if they are nice but if they start sniveling and/or being disrespectful to you because you would not give them stims then I say hit them 30 minutes offline or even 16 minutes offline. I think any OFFLINE status is OK to hit them but AWAY means they are still ingame. Don't let that person upset you. Hit them again when they are offline to show them not to disrespect you. lol lol
2007.Dec.21, 03:08 PM

Wow, i've never had someone ask me that... the after 10min thing. The only time i send stims and/or asked for them is if i hit as they login. I dont usually ask. Bad things happen lol get over it.

I cant believe they had the nerve to ask for stims after that amt of time. Evil

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Dec.21, 04:08 PM

If I realize someone came online after I hit them I'll send a stim out of courtesy not obligation. I don't think it's something that should be expected. We've all signed on to find ourself in the hospital. If someone has an attitude that you owe them stims, then they don't deserve them.