Awakened Lands Marine Corp
2007.Feb.17, 01:05 PM
Awakened Lands Marine Corp
Evil Think you got what it takes to step up and be a Marine! Are you stong enough to endur the physical and mental training to takes to be a marine? If you think so then send in your application today!

"We are warriors, one and all. Born to defend, built to conquer. The steel we wear is the steel within ourselves, forged by the hot fires of discipline and training. We are fierce in a way no others can be. We are Marines."
2007.Feb.17, 01:36 PM
Re: Awakened Lands Marine Corp
steven2006 Wrote:We are fierce in a way no others can be

Sarge is interested in this ferocity you speak of.

Were\Are you a marine?

Were\Are you Airborne?

Sarge likes marines. They are good in relief. After Sam I Am and Sarge had spent 8+ months in Iraq, marines showed up to relieve us.

[Image: 82nd-patch.jpg]
2007.Feb.17, 01:38 PM

C'mon sarge, you should know this by now! At lvl 14 you get the "ferocity" skill. =P
2007.Feb.17, 01:44 PM

TheGeek Wrote:C'mon sarge, you should know this by now! At lvl 14 you get the "ferocity" skill. =P

Gotcha...Sarge understands now lol . Sarge initially thought that it was implied that 'ferocity' was a skill exclusively issued at Parris Island.
2007.Feb.17, 01:45 PM

Since when is Sarge speaking in the 3rd person? Geek is intrigued by this.
2007.Feb.17, 01:47 PM

Thank you for poking fun at my gang........
2007.Feb.17, 01:48 PM

My apologies. I wasn't poking fun at your gang, atleast I didn't intend to be doing that.
2007.Feb.17, 01:50 PM

TheGeek Wrote:Since when is Sarge speaking in the 3rd person? Geek is intrigued by this.

Sarge seems to find this method of communication most effective when addressing the AL simpletons. lol

Sarge has also derived that this method of communication is highly annoying to Chris......which as a result has incited Sarge to now post exclusively in 3rd person.
2007.Feb.17, 01:52 PM

TheGeek Wrote:Since when is Sarge speaking in the 3rd person? Geek is intrigued by this.

Sorry.....Sarge was not poking fun at your gang and apologizes if his post was perceived in that manner.

Sarge was just under the impression that you may have been a marine and was attempting to start conversation.
2007.Feb.17, 01:54 PM

Nope I'm not old enough to be a Marine but i do respect what they do.

and Sarge..... if that is a tactic to annoy Chris then im pretty sure its going to work lol