borgs,,,
2009.Sep.19, 10:05 AM
borgs,,,
I am not interested in borging up,,,but just curious as to whether or not any of the cyborgs in AL have completed a set of implants and if getting a complete set of the same operation increases effectiveness.

just curious as to how borgs effect combat with non-borgs
2009.Sep.19, 11:25 AM
RE: borgs,,,
I held off getting borgs till I was +30 in levels with a high humanity. Id say they are definately an advantage but only get them when it wont affect your gym trains and only ever buy the most expensive

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Sep.19, 01:12 PM
i have noticed that i can take most borgs at my level w/o any cyber(yet) ... i will have to say they are much harder to take out thou ... ALWAYS BUY THE EXPENSIVE CYBER ... the Humanity loss we come back in kick you in the arse if you sell yourself short of the best in the long run ... you will be able get more cyber when you get the best because of the Humanity loss won't be as bad
2009.Sep.19, 02:17 PM
I disagree. All you n00bs should have 5.00+ humanity! Thats HUGE!!!! You can get plenty of borgs. The cheap ones are more powerful, so go that route.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.19, 02:37 PM
(2009.Sep.19 02:17 PM)superdude Wrote:  I disagree. All you n00bs should have 5.00+ humanity! Thats HUGE!!!! You can get plenty of borgs. The cheap ones are more powerful, so go that route.

LOL
2009.Sep.19, 05:02 PM
(2009.Sep.19 10:05 AM)ArmorOfGod Wrote:  I am not interested in borging up,,,but just curious as to whether or not any of the cyborgs in AL have completed a set of implants and if getting a complete set of the same operation increases effectiveness.

just curious as to how borgs effect combat with non-borgs

Don't mess with borgs until your humanity is at least 12.......Buy the best.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Sep.19, 10:43 PM
(2009.Sep.19 02:17 PM)superdude Wrote:  I disagree. All you n00bs should have 5.00+ humanity! Thats HUGE!!!! You can get plenty of borgs. The cheap ones are more powerful, so go that route.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY, HE IS TRYING TO SCREW YOU UP!Evil
2009.Sep.19, 10:46 PM
its not like it changed anything for some people
2009.Sep.19, 11:36 PM
(2009.Sep.19 10:43 PM)JUSTJOHNNY Wrote:  

What do you know? Im borged out with dozens of cheap borgs and spank you easily. Goes to show that cheap borgs are the only way to go.lol

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.20, 12:38 AM
(2009.Sep.19 11:36 PM)superdude Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.19 10:43 PM)JUSTJOHNNY Wrote:  

What do you know? Im borged out with dozens of cheap borgs and spank you easily. Goes to show that cheap borgs are the only way to go.lol

quit w/the bs your not stupid r u? do the math

res cheap = .65 humanity
pay a lil more = .30 humanity

i will get 2 res to your 1 res for almost the same humanity cost, by paying the higher price up front =

when i can afford it i will get twice as many cybers than you can handle because of the humanity cost you are paying now

well i guess that dose it for that lesson