Villains Syndicate
2009.Sep.18, 09:14 PM
RE: Villains Syndicate
(2009.Sep.18 08:51 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.18 08:41 PM)superdude Wrote:  it doesnt get ANY better than SW. we are not favorites, but we all are great!Twisted

favorites is for pussie ars girls... U buy into that then you're as lost as they come.

I do not diss SW! kudos to SW!

Vills are where they are by their own doing with no ones help... that is fact! no favors... but if you think otherwise, then ignorance is bliss! keep thinking a UFO will come for you. you're right!

I just call it like I saw it. Wink I dont dis SV either. Just love to throw that "favorites" line out. LOL It does get you sometimes! ; )

ZEN!! We need a new emoticon that is a "stir the pot" one. : D

Oh and I need a tinfoil hat! lol

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.18, 09:23 PM
(2009.Sep.18 09:14 PM)superdude Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.18 08:51 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.18 08:41 PM)superdude Wrote:  it doesnt get ANY better than SW. we are not favorites, but we all are great!Twisted

favorites is for pussie ars girls... U buy into that then you're as lost as they come.

I do not diss SW! kudos to SW!

Vills are where they are by their own doing with no ones help... that is fact! no favors... but if you think otherwise, then ignorance is bliss! keep thinking a UFO will come for you. you're right!

I just call it like I saw it. Wink I dont dis SV either. Just love to throw that "favorites" line out. LOL It does get you sometimes! ; )

ZEN!! We need a new emoticon that is a "stir the pot" one. : D

Oh and I need a tinfoil hat! lol

HAHA! good enough... least your smart enough... but I have actually seen several others that are ignorant enough to believe that drek... connie being one... took him most of a day to figure out the last contest and still couldn't figure it outproperly once told how it was being done... He had to be told the low ap crimes were the way to go... I went with 1 ap crimes from the first crime! so yeh it is not favorites, but shear stubborness.

Listen to my whiskey rant Lmao HAHA!
2009.Sep.18, 09:45 PM
it was a great war! Razz
but i spent most of the time in the hospital and waiting to attack Jail
2009.Sep.18, 09:51 PM
(2009.Sep.18 09:45 PM)KevinD Wrote:  it was a great war! Razz
but i spent most of the time in the hospital and waiting to attack Jail

We all had issues growing up. lemme tell ya I had my ass beat and spent tons of time in the hosp, as well as in jail....

If you do not go through the growing pains, then you really do not get what built this game in the first place!
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.18 09:51 PM by randomjacker.
2009.Sep.18, 09:56 PM
You know what. I mug a lot of lower players in war. Just to give them an edge and to be nice, less time in the hosp. It helps. I gain nothing bit maybe 8 exp points off it. MOST members bi tch about it. But VS took it and never complained. Word up. A bunch of you got mugged a ton! Remember we were nice! lolWink

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.18, 10:19 PM
(2009.Sep.18 09:56 PM)superdude Wrote:  You know what. I mug a lot of lower players in war. Just to give them an edge and to be nice, less time in the hosp. It helps. I gain nothing bit maybe 8 exp points off it. MOST members bi tch about it. But VS took it and never complained. Word up. A bunch of you got mugged a ton! Remember we were nice! lolWink

that's very nice of you!lol
2009.Sep.18, 11:00 PM
yes..... very nice job, VS.

RJ, why dont you stfu. and btw..i knew about small AP crimes...that was one part of how it was screwed up. also..why didnt you join Howls gang like you were supposed to? afraid that once you lose SV's GBR you will be a big puss? thought so. get bent.
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.18 11:01 PM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Sep.19, 11:46 AM
(2009.Sep.18 11:00 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  yes..... very nice job, VS.

RJ, why dont you stfu. and btw..i knew about small AP crimes...that was one part of how it was screwed up. also..why didnt you join Howls gang like you were supposed to? afraid that once you lose SV's GBR you will be a big puddytat? thought so. get bent.

Lick my sack little girl Smile You didn't know until you were told... I stay in SV cause it is where I want to be, and never said I was going to howls gang!!

So stick to the facts, and pull you head out of your ars long enough to see the light of day.

and sorry bout ranting in yur thread bird I had a nice buzz last night woot Smile
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.19 11:50 AM by randomjacker.
2009.Sep.19, 03:01 PM
(2009.Sep.19 11:46 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.18 11:00 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  yes..... very nice job, VS.

RJ, why dont you stfu. and btw..i knew about small AP crimes...that was one part of how it was screwed up. also..why didnt you join Howls gang like you were supposed to? afraid that once you lose SV's GBR you will be a big puddytat? thought so. get bent.

Lick my sack little girl Smile You didn't know until you were told... I stay in SV cause it is where I want to be, and never said I was going to howls gang!!

So stick to the facts, and pull you head out of your ars long enough to see the light of day.

and sorry bout ranting in yur thread bird I had a nice buzz last night woot Smile

again, i think you stay because you are a pu$$y.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Sep.19, 03:03 PM
Rj 50k
Conrad 50k

Both leave your gangs and slam it out for a day.Zerks , leaves , mugs whatever works.

I'll pay you 50k each just to do it!