AL 4th Halloween Event
2009.Sep.16, 07:31 AM
AL 4th Halloween Event
A month and a half to go for this event, that over the years always has been source of the most unique contest and prizes AL has ever produced. The zombie contest and all the unique weapons, the Freddy jersey, all valuable usefull items that most ALers can just dream of getting.

A month and a half before 7en and Err strike again. What will it be? What could it be? Willl there be something going on at all?

We had zombies last year, Lycan legion already has werewolves. Maybe spirits, vampires, a disease spreading through players on a leave attack, candy wars, jack o lantern helmets, frog morphing... I don't know. It,s early, and even tough ideas flow through my brain, I can't put them in order. That,s what happen when you wait 3 hours early in the morning to get your car fixed.

I'd personally like something all out new. Gremlins would be nice. Or a poltergeist in a gang hideout. I don't know. You guys must have interesting ideas.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Sep.16, 08:10 AM
RE: AL 4th Halloween Event
I hate how the drinking contests work. *drinking till you hit the hosp or jail* But maybe have a candy eating contest, steal it and eat it? IDK Just throwing it out quickly. We do need something better than that though.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.16, 09:41 AM
Maybe the hideout/PVP layout can be made a little different..Trick-or-treat style destruction. Instead of 'Attacking the hideout' and destroying the walls, TP and eggs and balogna and mustard and soap can be the new equipable weapons for the day..Weak stuff, but all hideouts would have the same amount of 'Coverage'(1,500, maybe), and anyone who gets taken out by other trick-or-treaters sits off in an alleyway getting themselves clean for 5 minutes(Can't stim out. Got to wait out the 5 minutes).
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.16 09:41 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Sep.16, 10:15 AM
(2009.Sep.16 09:41 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Maybe the hideout/PVP layout can be made a little different..Trick-or-treat style destruction. Instead of 'Attacking the hideout' and destroying the walls, TP and eggs and balogna and mustard and soap can be the new equipable weapons for the day..Weak stuff, but all hideouts would have the same amount of 'Coverage'(1,500, maybe), and anyone who gets taken out by other trick-or-treaters sits off in an alleyway getting themselves clean for 5 minutes(Can't stim out. Got to wait out the 5 minutes).

I kind of like this idea but maybe 1,500 sounds a bit too high? Maybe 1,000-1,200 sounds a bit better.

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2009.Sep.16, 12:30 PM
(2009.Sep.16 07:31 AM)Gornikel Wrote:  We had zombies last year, Lycan legion already has werewolves. Maybe spirits, vampires, a disease spreading through players on a leave attack, candy wars, jack o lantern helmets, frog morphing...

H1N1 in AL? oooh... Spread via 'hit count' on leave attacks... reduces happiness and EP/AP until cured...Special crime to steal a cure from a pharmaceutical plant in the industrial district...Medic ability to reduce effects. Even if the outbreak an special abilities/attacks/crimes/etc only lasted a week/month, it would be fun..

Lots of great strategies come to mind. Hit enemies before attacking to cripple their hideout defenses (lowered AP).

It would suck as a permanent addition, but for a week/month long event, it would be fun.
2009.Sep.16, 01:15 PM
(2009.Sep.16 12:30 PM)infinite93 Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.16 07:31 AM)Gornikel Wrote:  We had zombies last year, Lycan legion already has werewolves. Maybe spirits, vampires, a disease spreading through players on a leave attack, candy wars, jack o lantern helmets, frog morphing...

H1N1 in AL? oooh... Spread via 'hit count' on leave attacks... reduces happiness and EP/AP until cured...Special crime to steal a cure from a pharmaceutical plant in the industrial district...Medic ability to reduce effects. Even if the outbreak an special abilities/attacks/crimes/etc only lasted a week/month, it would be fun..

Lots of great strategies come to mind. Hit enemies before attacking to cripple their hideout defenses (lowered AP).

It would suck as a permanent addition, but for a week/month long event, it would be fun.

EPIC!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Sep.16, 01:59 PM
(2009.Sep.16 01:15 PM)JaySin Wrote:  

EPIC!!!!

There's your virus source infinite93

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Sep.16, 02:02 PM
Who ya call'n spook? Spook!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Sep.16, 11:02 PM

Nice idea guys!! A week long contest would be sooo cool!!Cool

Having a "Halloween Attack or Infect option" would be nice especially if with that option you could (take down or infect) Pun, Ush, or Raf with the same ease as a lvl 1 make it 50/50 or some such.
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.16 11:07 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Sep.17, 05:34 AM
Make a 'Halloween Destruction' skill leading up to Halloween. The higher it is, the more likely you're going to dominate in the contest.