Education
2007.Feb.16, 12:58 PM
Education
Not sure if this is the right forum for this but i will ask away.....will more education/and jobs be added soon. I only have 2 courses to take and those will take aroud 50 days also i would like to try another career - possible, politics (they are all criminals), medical, media, ice cream van (big criminal front in Scotland), Fun Fair worker (up to being a ride owner/site owner), Vet, taxi driver/owner {more money from fairs if you put more time in - endurance based?}.

Some jobs could have an option for overtime, using ap/happiness

Just a few thoughts Biggrin
2007.Feb.16, 01:01 PM

It says somewhere on the site that you can become a doctor or work in the medical department. I can't see it but I figured it was a matter of reputation ?
2007.Feb.16, 07:28 PM

Still in the planning stages of redoing the crimes / schooling scripts to be more interactive. We all know currently they are almost forgotten. I'm trying to map out a good system that's fair, balanced, and required interaction. Stay tuned.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Feb.17, 03:48 AM

zenith Wrote:Still in the planning stages of redoing the crimes / schooling scripts to be more interactive. We all know currently they are almost forgotten. I'm trying to map out a good system that's fair, balanced, and required interaction. Stay tuned.

Fox News? Sorry Bad Drunk Joke... i Apologize...
Biggrin