I was just thinking
2009.Sep.12, 07:02 PM
I was just thinking
About happiness regens.

What if, for every succesful crime you perform in the previous 5 mins (per refresh) you get an additional 1 happiness on the next refresh...

I mean I get happy when I do a succesful crime, so should my char!

Just a thought Wink
2009.Sep.12, 07:18 PM
RE: I was just thinking
(2009.Sep.12 07:02 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  About happiness regens.

What if, for every succesful crime you perform in the previous 5 mins (per refresh) you get an additional 1 happiness on the next refresh...

I mean I get happy when I do a succesful crime, so should my char!

Just a thought Wink

Abusing low crimes.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Sep.12, 08:00 PM
I would like to see something similar to the 09/09/09 day added to crimes. Not to that extreme but something similar. Random .01 humanity, a little happiness or maybe some small AP bonus. Make it a rare and random event.

If the bonus is small then it wouldn't be worth a higher level player to abuse it with low crimes. I know I wouldn't give up my 75k + cash from crimes each day for a rare chance at a small gain. But knowing there is a chance at a little something extra would be pretty sweet.

bite my shiny metal ass

2009.Sep.12, 09:50 PM
(2009.Sep.12 08:00 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  I would like to see something similar to the 09/09/09 day added to crimes. Not to that extreme but something similar. Random .01 humanity, a little happiness or maybe some small AP bonus. Make it a rare and random event.

If the bonus is small then it wouldn't be worth a higher level player to abuse it with low crimes. I know I wouldn't give up my 75k + cash from crimes each day for a rare chance at a small gain. But knowing there is a chance at a little something extra would be pretty sweet.

+1
2009.Sep.13, 12:37 AM
(2009.Sep.12 08:00 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  I would like to see something similar to the 09/09/09 day added to crimes. Not to that extreme but something similar. Random .01 humanity, a little happiness or maybe some small AP bonus. Make it a rare and random event.

+2 sounds like a great idea

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Sep.13, 02:29 AM
.01 humanity thats huge bonus not small humanity its the hardest stats to get
2009.Sep.13, 02:40 AM
+5 prez
2009.Sep.13, 10:56 AM
yea but if it was very rare bonus. Even if it wasnt Humanity bonuses. Like happyness energy and a/p bonuses, random cash bonuses, xp. things of that nature would really make doing crimes just that much more benificial and exciting
2009.Sep.13, 01:07 PM
Hmm.Did you read my post?

Say I regen 20 happiness each refresh, if in the next 5 mins I do 5 succesful 1 ap crimes I get a bonus 5 happiness on the next refresh.So 25 instead of 20.

Would help alot for those jail times, hospital refresh's, if you were a borg.You would clearly have a choice of ready money (big crimes) or little money for extra happiness on the next refresh.
2009.Sep.13, 03:03 PM
as long as the happy bonus isn't that big I think it's a decent idea, but I kinda like the way it's set up now

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.