friday night
2009.Sep.12, 07:54 AM
RE: friday night
(2009.Sep.12 04:03 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Saturday Afternoon: fat bowl, rub and tug

X pat's getting together in a circle then?

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Sep.12, 07:59 AM
Sad had to work .. but at least go my hrs back Smile
2009.Sep.12, 08:20 AM
(2009.Sep.11 07:03 PM)chance Wrote:  Had some seagrams sweet tea vodka and lemonaide on the train. Burgers on the grill when I got home. Tropic Thunder while my kids get ready for bed. Perhaps a few cocktails then with any luck some sleep. Helluva day. Kinda one of those days where you say "I have never wanted Friday to end so badly in my life". I think the weekend will be an Apple orchard for the kids and maybe a spontaneous Garage sale so I can clean out the garage. Might hit the golf course on Sunday with college roomates(who are now late 30's) on Sunday afternoon. All this excitement while monitoring the 53 events I have going on at work. Go me.
(2009.Sep.11 04:08 PM)Punisher Wrote:  beers, bourbon, grilled salmon and the lake...my friday
I bought Salmon at Sam's. Not sure how to grill it. What's the trick?

spray the hotgrill with non stick cooking spray and cook the skin side first....when the salmon is almost done through, spray the meat side and flip, cooking about a minute more....turn with kitchen or fish tongs Smile

doh
2009.Sep.12, 08:54 AM
(2009.Sep.12 08:20 AM)Punisher Wrote:  
(2009.Sep.11 07:03 PM)chance Wrote:  Had some seagrams sweet tea vodka and lemonaide on the train. Burgers on the grill when I got home. Tropic Thunder while my kids get ready for bed. Perhaps a few cocktails then with any luck some sleep. Helluva day. Kinda one of those days where you say "I have never wanted Friday to end so badly in my life". I think the weekend will be an Apple orchard for the kids and maybe a spontaneous Garage sale so I can clean out the garage. Might hit the golf course on Sunday with college roomates(who are now late 30's) on Sunday afternoon. All this excitement while monitoring the 53 events I have going on at work. Go me.
(2009.Sep.11 04:08 PM)Punisher Wrote:  beers, bourbon, grilled salmon and the lake...my friday
I bought Salmon at Sam's. Not sure how to grill it. What's the trick?

spray the hotgrill with non stick cooking spray and cook the skin side first....when the salmon is almost done through, spray the meat side and flip, cooking about a minute more....turn with kitchen or fish tongs Smile
Or...
Cook it on a wet cedar plank with veggies and olive oil.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Sep.12, 12:31 PM
yup.....or just pan sear it....i dont wanna plunk down cash for cedar that i wont use much

doh
2009.Sep.12, 01:59 PM
Small drop of liquid smoke and a touch of taragon go along way.