Poll: Should the xp you lose when you run from a fight change? if yes how much?
no
yes not sure how much
yes - 10%
yes - 20%
yes - 25%
yes - 33%
yes - 50%
yes - 75%
[Show Results]

fighting
2006.Jul.17, 01:38 PM
fighting
I think it is a bit stupid that running from a fight loses all your xp.
I left my comp wen i was in the middle of a fite so my brother went on and clicked home. I lost all my xp. i was on 304 xp and lvl 4. i was 6 xp from level 5. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad . I was very angry with my bro Evil Evil but i shudnt hav left it. I think instead of losing all your xp when you run you should lose like half of it or something. Any1 agree?
2006.Jul.17, 01:54 PM

No
2006.Jul.17, 01:57 PM

People running from fights generally means they bit off more than they could chew. Too many people tried to exploit the system before.

You shouldn't have left the computer in the middle of a fight. In fact, you were probably getting your butt handed to you, else you wouldn't have stopped. There really is no reason to stop in a fight unless you are getting owned.
2006.Jul.17, 01:59 PM

beelzebub Wrote:People running from fights generally means they bit off more than they could chew. Too many people tried to exploit the system before.

You shouldn't have left the computer in the middle of a fight. In fact, you were probably getting your butt handed to you, else you wouldn't have stopped. There really is no reason to stop in a fight unless you are getting owned.

^^^^Post of the Day ^^^^
2006.Jul.17, 04:41 PM

Sad
2006.Jul.21, 04:45 AM

its unfair that u lose ure XP wen u run away from a fight i find it hard 2 get 2 level 3 and i was almost there wen i clicked home during a fight. Evil Evil Evil Evil
2006.Jul.21, 11:23 AM

The reason I think you should is because the person you are attacking does not get the chance to run away. If you were attacking a NPC, then I would say running should be OK. But if you attack me when I am offline, for instance, I don't get the option to run away. The attacker already has a huge advantage, letting them run would just increase that.
2006.Jul.21, 03:03 PM
Re: fighting
666666 Wrote:I think it is a bit stupid that running from a fight loses all your xp.
I left my comp wen i was in the middle of a fite so my brother went on and clicked home. I lost all my xp. i was on 304 xp and lvl 4. i was 6 xp from level 5. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad . I was very angry with my bro Evil Evil but i shudnt hav left it. I think instead of losing all your xp when you run you should lose like half of it or something. Any1 agree?
i say we should lose nothing i was like so close to my next level my next level when i went to a fight a ran and lost all my xp Evil im this Smile not! im actually this Sad
2006.Jul.21, 03:09 PM

i also always attack this person named pemika i always win it's so easy to beat em
2011.Feb.25, 09:14 PM
RE: fighting
How The times have changed...

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.