Question regarding Trainers on Gymborees
2009.Sep.05, 11:43 AM
Question regarding Trainers on Gymborees
On Gymboree days, the "Zone" trainer is available, giving the double benefit of better gains and also decreasing no happiness.

However,
my question is in how much the Zone trainer increases your stat points when used.

At reputation lvl 4, I've recently gotten access to the "Experienced Pro" trainer, and was wondering how the other trainers compare to the "Zone" trainer for increased gains on Gymboree.

(haven't been able to test Experienced Pro and above, only tested with the Professional trainer, which didn't give better results than the Zone)

ie, does the Experinced Pro, Advanced Pro, etc give better boosts than the Zone, and if so would it be a good idea to forgo the happiness buff from the Zone for the increased gains another trainer may provide on gymborees.

Courtesy of the wiki, we can see the percentage above normal results that the trainers provide, but curious what that percentage might be for "The Zone"
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.05 11:44 AM by Prophesy.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Sep.05, 11:50 AM
RE: Question regarding Trainers on Gymborees
Train Half Zone and Half with your $40 trainer. Wink

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Sep.05, 12:13 PM
RE: Question regarding Trainers on Gymborees
(2009.Sep.05 11:43 AM)Prophesy Wrote:  On Gymboree days, the "Zone" trainer is available, giving the double benefit of better gains and also decreasing no happiness.

However,
my question is in how much the Zone trainer increases your stat points when used.

At reputation lvl 4, I've recently gotten access to the "Experienced Pro" trainer, and was wondering how the other trainers compare to the "Zone" trainer for increased gains on Gymboree.

(haven't been able to test Experienced Pro and above, only tested with the Professional trainer, which didn't give better results than the Zone)

ie, does the Experinced Pro, Advanced Pro, etc give better boosts than the Zone, and if so would it be a good idea to forgo the happiness buff from the Zone for the increased gains another trainer may provide on gymborees.

Courtesy of the wiki, we can see the percentage above normal results that the trainers provide, but curious what that percentage might be for "The Zone"

I posed this question to Zen back when I created that page. As far as I can remember the gains from the Zone Trainer are random and can vary. Hope that helps Smile