I, newbie
2007.Feb.12, 07:03 PM

Some of these forums really make me laugh.

All I expect when reaching level 10 is more people attacking me.

If anyone wants to help my cause, feel free to donate, since this seems to be the forum asking for handouts.

I LOVE THE IRONY!!!
2007.Feb.13, 03:22 AM

I'm a little annoyed at the begging in the forums. Beggars look for hand-outs when they know they'll get them. Reading about it in a public forum will naturally get all of them posting.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Feb.13, 09:51 AM

I usuallsy just stick with helping my referrals, self serving interest you might say. But sometimes its fun motivating newbies to stay Smile

But to all you level 1-2-3 people out there, I dont hand out gifts to EVERYONE Razz I got REALLY have stim pack bills to pay.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Feb.13, 10:47 AM

Thanks for your reply Zenith.

I thought the contradictions in my post would get some replies.

If the higher levels start giving too freely to the lower levels, it would hurt the "Spirit of the Game"

If a lower level needs help so bad, try to join a gang. Gangs do well at helping their own members. If the gangs wont accept you cause you stats are to low, then you'll just have to earn your way, just as I am sure many other players have. Prove yourself as a player before asking for freebies.

I have an upper level helping me, I even got a weapon and cash, but I am also working to pay the debt back. I was told to wait a week, if I was still playing I would be helped out, and I thank that user for their help and approach at helping me.
2007.Feb.27, 12:09 PM

God i wish i made a post like this one the second i started as well 8)
2007.Feb.27, 03:07 PM

do i get anything for reaching 10? Sad

like... a cookie? ahh a cookie would be so nice right now..
2007.Feb.27, 04:33 PM

Yeah, I'll hospitalize you... OK, check the hosp! Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Feb.27, 04:36 PM

Sad
2007.Mar.06, 07:09 AM

Druchii Wrote:Get to level 10 and ill give you 10 000$ in game cash

does this apply to me 2.....pliz :roll:
2007.Apr.09, 02:25 PM

i'm lvl 7 ^^