A question of skill ?
2009.Aug.31, 03:13 AM
A question of skill ?
With the Skills you train get a B + and pass
Henry over their isnt as lazy gets a A+ and passes

Is their any differnce ? no high destinction or some sort of accomplisement ?

i know it increses your chances of passing but if you study harder you should receive some sort of recognition ?

sorry if this was a stupid post.
thank you for reading
2009.Aug.31, 06:29 AM
RE: A question of skill ?
No difference. The only advantage the Player testing at C or B has is that they can get started on their next rank immediately. If they are lucky consistently enough, they could be a rank or 2 ahead of the player who waits for A+. Or they could be unlucky and waste a ton of money and fall way behind... Your gamble.
2009.Aug.31, 07:24 AM
Thanks for that, well i play it safe i dont mind using that extra Ep

Cheers
2009.Aug.31, 07:37 AM
(2009.Aug.31 07:24 AM)Novapain Wrote:  Thanks for that, well i play it safe i dont mind using that extra Ep

Cheers

That's a good way to play it. I've tested a few times with less than an A and passed, but for the most part everyone I talk to, it's a hit or miss to pass. Easier to just push to an A and test.
2009.Aug.31, 12:43 PM
(2009.Aug.31 07:37 AM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.31 07:24 AM)Novapain Wrote:  Thanks for that, well i play it safe i dont mind using that extra Ep

Cheers

That's a good way to play it. I've tested a few times with less than an A and passed, but for the most part everyone I talk to, it's a hit or miss to pass. Easier to just push to an A and test.

Which is good common sense because person A who passed at a B could try and get started on the next one, thinking they have the advantage to pass the next level at the same percentage; while person B who pushed to grade A every test still HAS the chance to pass up person A. Person A is not going to get lucky every test, and the test he fails he will be pushed down while person B is still working for grade A and has a 99% chance of passing, and person A could fail another 4-5 times on a lower percentage.

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2009.Sep.06, 09:41 PM
Ive been exceptionally lucky and tested all skills at lower ranges and been fortunate enough to pass. However don't take this as the rule, but as the exception to it...
2009.Sep.08, 06:09 PM
my rule of thumb:

for skills 1-3, might as well try at 85%. i wouldnt wait till higher than 88%

levels 3-5 90%

5+ i'd go for 93-95% at this point. it gets expensive and can take a week or more to get back up to your previous %%!

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Sep.08, 07:29 PM
(2009.Sep.08 06:09 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  my rule of thumb:

for skills 1-3, might as well try at 85%. i wouldnt wait till higher than 88%

levels 3-5 90%

5+ i'd go for 93-95% at this point. it gets expensive and can take a week or more to get back up to your previous %%!

I have found this post to be surprisingly accurate.

For my 6/7 tests I waited till 98/99 to be sure. For my 8 test It'll be the same.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Oct.18, 01:04 PM
this tread should be locked as tghere is already a simalir post on the fourm