Gang referrals
2009.Aug.30, 03:02 PM
Gang referrals
Why not the option to have a referral link available through the gang hideout itself.

Referral points could be converted into turrets ammo or gang points or something.

Would be borned *insert gang tag here*

That'd be cool

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Aug.30, 03:48 PM
RE: Gang referrals
interesting.... what inspired you Winky

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.31, 11:33 AM
(2009.Aug.30 03:48 PM)JaySin Wrote:  interesting.... what inspired you Winky

Liquor?

2009.Sep.04, 03:10 PM
(2009.Aug.30 03:02 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  Why not the option to have a referral link available through the gang hideout itself.

Referral points could be converted into turrets ammo or gang points or something.

That'd be cool

Quick ... everyone in the entire gang but leader leave ... then have the leader refer all of you for lots of turret ownage / free gp !

I do like the idea of referring peoples to a gang but honestly I don't think AL should reward anything ... that should all be done in gang etc methinks.
2009.Sep.04, 03:31 PM
(2009.Sep.04 03:10 PM)xSleekx Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.30 03:02 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  Why not the option to have a referral link available through the gang hideout itself.

That'd be cool

Quick ... everyone in the entire gang but leader leave ... then have the leader refer all of you for lots of turret ownage / free gp !

I do like the idea of referring peoples to a gang but honestly I don't think AL should reward anything ... that should all be done in gang etc methinks.

lol sleeks funny
2009.Sep.04, 08:34 PM
That's not what I meant.

I meant, here's my referral link.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/register.php?refid=14948

Here's a possible gang referral link

http://www.awakenedlands.com/register.php?refid=SV (or insert gang tag there)