HMM every1 keeps going on bout this but so am i
2007.Dec.22, 12:32 PM
HMM every1 keeps going on bout this but so am i
i dont like the new WAR code due to it is pointless just getting stupid war points it proves nothing the old WAR code proved who was the most dominant and SOME GANGS would not have been here not naming names but i think they know who they are i would just like the next war code to be more balanced then just about war points
2007.Dec.22, 12:34 PM

Yeah the old system brought the flare to the game. Its more intersesting when you know your gang wont be around forever.
2007.Dec.22, 12:57 PM

I dont completely disagree. While I think that this system has it's merits, I dont think that Dissidence would have been able to grow as quickly as it did if we were still in the old system...
2007.Dec.22, 01:02 PM

Well you never know you could have since some of the more powerful gangs might not even be there to stop you.
2007.Dec.22, 01:57 PM

I started just before the gang wars changed. I think that there could be a combination of the 2 ways. But I don't think I would like to spend $100 of my own real money to have the gang wiped out completely. Why would anyone want to spend their hard earned money to have it taken away. That is the only issue I would not like to see come back.
2007.Dec.22, 02:15 PM

Just admit you like my idea of having a gang war vault.5k per gang war winner automatically gets the $$ from the losing gangs vault.Gangs can only be attacked at 75% of thier full strenght and its a purely 1 gang v 1 gang war.No piggybacking and you cannot have 2 wars going on at 1 time.If the losing gang doesent have the funds to pay the other gang from thier vault that gang then becomes the property of the president of the other gang "war reperations".Money cannot be put into your vault during a war so you would have to keep the funds securely in place at all times.
2007.Dec.22, 02:36 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Just admit you like my idea of having a gang war vault.5k per gang war winner automatically gets the $$ from the losing gangs vault.Gangs can only be attacked at 75% of thier full strenght and its a purely 1 gang v 1 gang war.No piggybacking and you cannot have 2 wars going on at 1 time.If the losing gang doesent have the funds to pay the other gang from thier vault that gang then becomes the property of the president of the other gang "war reperations".Money cannot be put into your vault during a war so you would have to keep the funds securely in place at all times.

actually thatis not a bad idea bro i think zen if u do read this plz think about it due to i know alot of ppl qwho are tired and bored of not being able to do other stuff with there AP
2007.Dec.22, 05:33 PM

I'm glad the old system isn't around. I probably would have quit this game a long time ago if people who have something against our gang could just eliminate it. That isn't fair for all the real money that is put into this game. Other players should not have that much power over other players' money. I do miss some of the old system, but you higher ups don't need any more power. Quit being greedy. And quit begging for the old system. Its gone.
2007.Dec.22, 06:00 PM

lol

I do miss a lot of parts of the old system. It felt like war. If you remember the 499ers gang was able to hold a pretty high spot on the war respect list, and we were a bunch of lower level players. The only thing wrong with the old code was the gang deletion. The new system feels more like crimes or jobs. Just a few F5>ENTER and you're done.

my .02
2007.Dec.22, 06:10 PM

chumstain Wrote:I'm glad the old system isn't around. I probably would have quit this game a long time ago if people who have something against our gang could just eliminate it. That isn't fair for all the real money that is put into this game. Other players should not have that much power over other players' money. I do miss some of the old system, but you higher ups don't need any more power. Quit being greedy. And quit begging for the old system. Its gone.

no i dont mean by destroying the gangs but like biff said u should be able to loot sum money from another gang if u win but i would rather have respect points then gang points like who ever started the other topic on armys i like thth 2 if u have a number of players in ur gang u could have a nickname nxt to ur gang in the gang page like mob army titans etc but i dont want to destroy gangs i just want a bit of theold war code back peace