OFF THE WALL: Rock Along With DJ
2009.Aug.12, 12:51 PM
RE: OFF THE WALL: Rock Along With DJ
as for superdude other than a vague association with bart simpson and my favorite currently touring rock band Widespread Panic there really is no intelligent response to your uninformed and somewhat unfriendly post Razz
is there some reason Conrad tolerates you??? give good skull or something???
I mean if you have no freaking clue and are just posting to post at least be funny or friendly babe this thread is for kind folks not donkey behinds...
OH hahahahahahhahahahaa yeah mea culpa on that one I am the master of the run on sentence but still you digress this thread is not particularly in some way shape or form oriented toward a specific location or time frame's
militant enforcement of the rules of grammar in english as spoken by americans but rather a gesture of good will towards my fellow gamesfolk....
2009.Aug.12, 12:56 PM
One of these days i am also going to get hiiiiiiiiiiii n.n and let it rip here on the forums. LOL. It is starting to look like fun !!!
And well, this one actually read easy. Eek Like a radio presenter not going in for air, haha... irony or intent? Razz

Dont know you, DJ-dude... but rock on. *thumbs up*
*disclaimer: didnt mean to insinuate you are "medicated" in anyway... just seems that way, ja?
2009.Aug.12, 12:57 PM
yeah whatever you say.Rolleyes

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Aug.12, 12:58 PM
Pix don't fear the reefer!
2009.Aug.12, 01:01 PM
(2009.Aug.12 12:47 PM)drasticjasper Wrote:  thanks maniac the heart attack was 15 months ago so i'm ok the shooting was 4 weeks ago and have some related strees and ptsd from that depression headaches insomnia stuff like that but i'm ok

and..........erm...........yeah sorry to inform the UN but Talking Heads
was a seminal rock band that came out in 1974 and predated and helped to form the punk rock and new wave movements along with lou reed and the velvet underground and tome verlaine and television...they played legendary
shows at infamous NY club CBGB's long before they were popular or MTV
existed and David Byrne performs to this day recently in collaberation with Brian Eno of David Bowie collaberatory fame they just played the greek theater out here or are about to meanwhile bass and drums tina weymouth
and chris franz went on to success with the TOM TOM CLUB and keyboardist
Jerry Harrison after a brief stint with his own band young gods went on to produce many many pop records in the 90's and to this day so yeah that was a preeeeeeetttttyyyyyyy dumb arse comment there

I think they are a preseminal rock band Smile
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.12 01:01 PM by randomjacker.
2009.Aug.12, 01:06 PM
(2009.Aug.12 12:58 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Pix don't fear the reefer!
Its bitten me once already... on 3 different occassions. Neutral Now i am twice very very shy...

Erm... AHA! Smile Did this band go of the scene to quick then?
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.12 01:06 PM by Pixelle.
2009.Aug.12, 01:07 PM
Hahahahaha actually pixel I have long been know to be overly fond of
subscribing to countercultures fondness for self medication but at the moment
I am drastically sober it is by choice but I am not particularly thrilled about it
having gone through bout to go through and expecting tough times my marine corp training naggingly like a good woman kicks in and forces me to rise above and be a better man than I might otherwise choose so these particular posts I grudgingly admit are relatively bloodstream average although I did
in fact procure a sugared fried fat confection known colloquially as a DONUT
so perhaps the elevated sugar and lipid content in my circulatory system has
like a drug induced frenzy forced me into some kind of bizzarre expository mode who knows I am borderline diabetic at this stage in my life undiagnosed but exhibiting new and unbefore experienced sypmtoms myself I chalk it up
to poverty and stress but fear not I have blood tests at the VA every few months it is of much more immediate concern to me that no one even
noticed or commented on my well wishes for their friends and family this
self centered lack of will to interact in a positive manner with the very people
that care about us birthed us and depend on us is what is literally ripping the fabric of our society apart and I am glad I said the prayer for them because
apparently they have no wish desire or interest in the simple task of
welcoming themselves and their loved ones into this beautiful wonderful day
OK the BOC joke was cool the poison joke wasn't and superdude....
damn at least try baby there is no pre seminal

pre semen...hmmmummm yo DADDY???

I mean it just doesn't even work like your last post... (shivers)

I did however grow up on LI and have seen BOC 14 times
and they look old as crap now and the one dude died but they still rock hahahahah

go go GODZILLLAAAAAAA

Zilla God!!!!!
2009.Aug.12, 01:19 PM
(2009.Aug.12 01:07 PM)drasticjasper Wrote:  pre semen...hmmmummm yo DADDY???

don't project... and I am glad you can at least see the play on words even if you can not get passed the need self copulate.
2009.Aug.12, 01:29 PM
If you can't love yourself who else would even want to my brother????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-frZhQ6f...annel_page
2009.Aug.12, 01:49 PM
(2009.Aug.12 01:29 PM)drasticjasper Wrote:  If you can't love yourself who else would even want to my brother????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-frZhQ6f...annel_page

have you seen my name lol

and I am not clicking on that at work.
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.12 01:50 PM by randomjacker.